BREWMAN News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milky said:
Hi Brewman, just put down a Dr Smurto last weekend with a mate and have just order a James Squire to try. Can't wait!
Hey Milky,
Both great recipes, both Golden Ale's. You'll find there beer is a lot different between the two.

Hope you like them both.

If you want Wyeast fresh from the US, in about a week let me ASAP!!

balconybrewer said:
Put me down for a pack of 1469 please
Done,
Will get back to you to confirm once Wyeast confirm this order.

[SIZE=medium]Hi Brewers,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Time to order some more yeast from the US. I will be placing the order this weekend. If there is anything special you want let me know and I will order it from you. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The Private Collection is the same for this month. The 3031 Saison Brett blend has been popular.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Other News.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]New Sanitiser.[/SIZE]
New No rinse sanitiser just arrived.

[SIZE=16pt]Wyeast Private Collection.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]AVAILABLE FROM July THROUGH September 2015[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Wyeast 3031-PC Saison-Brett Blend[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Beer Styles:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Saison, Belgian Specialty Ales, American-style Sour & Wild Beer, Strong Golden Ale[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Profile:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] A blend of Saison yeast and Brettanomyces creates a dry and complex ale. Classic earthy and spicy farmhouse character meets tropical and stone fruit esters; aging brings elevated Brett flavor. Expect high attenuation with this blend[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Wyeast 3725-PC Biere de Garde[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Saison, Biere de Garde, Belgian Blonde Ale, Belgian Pale Ale, Belgian Golden Strong Ale[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Low to moderate ester production with subtle spiciness. Malty and full on the palate with initial sweetness. Finishes dry and slightly tart. Ferments well with no sluggishness.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Wyeast 3726-PC Farmhouse Ale[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Saison, Biere de Garde, Belgian Blonde Ale, Belgian Pale Ale, Belgian Golden Strong Ale[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]This strain produces complex esters balanced with earthy/spicy notes. Slightly tart and dry with a peppery finish. A perfect strain for farmhouse ales and saisons[/SIZE]

Anyone after a Wyeast Roselare? I have a spare one from a cancelled order.

Yeast just arrived all nicely packed in ice.

For those that ordered yeast and if you have not already done so, please PM me your delivery details?

Cheers Steve

Hi Brewers,

A few things are happening at Brewman.
Wyeast Order
Yeast order. The Wyeast order must go in a few days earlier this month due to a public holiday in the US that has changed the Wyeast production schedule. I will be placing my order Thursday night. So if there is anything you would like, please let me know before then.
The Private collection is the same this month and is the last month.
I also have a couple of the 3031 PC yeasts if anyone is interested.

Cheers Steve

is that for any from the wyeast range, and you order a 'fresh' one for those that request it, or just for ones you don't currently have in stock/private collection range?

Yeah that's right, I will get you a fresh one specifically for you. That includes the PC's.

Finalising the yeast order tomorrow. Last call if you want anything.

I'll grab a 3031, please mate. Sounds very interesting stuff.
I can't see it on your site, so I assume you'll place a fresh order?
Thanks,
Dan

Recent arrivals at Brewman.

Weyerman Floor Malted Bohemian Pilsner is back in stock. Ive been getting it in as special orders for a while, but it's back as general stock now.

A new Malt to Brewman. Dingeman's Pale Ale Malt. A stack of brewers have been asking after this, and I must say it is very tasty.

Both Malts are on the website and available in Brewbuilder.

I'll be placing my Wyeast order this weekend. If there is anything special you need let me know ASAP.

The private collection for this month is new, see below.

Cheers Steve

[SIZE=medium]Wyeast 1217-PC West Coast IPA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Beer Styles:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]American IPA, Imperial IPA, American Brown & Red Ales, Scottish Ales[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Profile:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]This workhorse strain is ideally suited to the production of west-coast style American craft beers, especially pale, IPA, red, and specialty ales. Thorough attenuation, temp tolerance, and good flocculation make this an easy strain to work with. Flavor is balanced to neutral with mild ester formation at warmer temperatures, allowing hops, character malts, and flavorings to show through.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Wyeast 2352-PC Munich Lager II[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Munich Helles and Dunkel, Oktoberfest/ Märzen, Munich Dunkel, Schwarzbier, Traditional Bock, Maibock/Hellesbock, Dopplebock, Eisbock[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]An excellent choice for the malt-driven lager styles of Bavaria, or other styles where a clean and malt-forward profile is desired. Compared to Wyeast 2308, 2352-PC produces less diacetyl and sulfur during fermentation; combined with its good flocculation and rapid maturation, quick turnaround with this strain is possible on many systems.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Wyeast 9097-PC Old Ale Blend[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Strong Ale, Old Ale, English Barleywine, Historic English Ales, Wood Aged Beers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]A custom blend containing an attenuative ale strain along with a proportion of Brettanomyces to replicate historic styles which would have picked up funk during extended aging. 9097-PC will ferment well in high-gravity worts, producing fruity beers with great complexity. The Brettanomyces character adds a pie cherry-like flavor and sourness which will increase with age[/SIZE]

Will you be doing another order before the end of this private collection period? Their site shows it available AVAILABLE FROM OCTOBER THROUGH DECEMBER 2015"

Back