• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brewing equipment, edithvale vic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarlo

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
hi all, after 5 years my brewing equipment sitting in my garage I have decided to part ways. I now have 2 kids and my drinking has disminished to almost nothing. That's life currently so I'm selling all my stuff. I would prefer to sell it as 1 lot, pick up from edithvale. Up for sale is:
1 1700L jacketed tank (ex milk tank with glycol tubes) used condition
Apx 350 500ml bottles new from glaspak
Pin lock keg
blichman gun
Crankenstein (steel rollers)
Racking cane
Bottle capper
Startsan
Ph5.2
Several 20L drums
The start of a Herms.. 1 large stainless pot, 1 urn, 1 large aluminium pot, March pump (ac-5c-md), 13 plate chiller, water filter, biovast hose, 3x 2way 12vdc ball valves, 3x 12vdc ball valves, heaps of Tri-clover fittings, bucket full of stainless elbows, reducers, pipe, manual ball valves, stainless screen. Rhs welded frame with levelling feet. Some relay control board, 3xsolid state relays, arduino, float switches, various wiring, most likely some other electrical stuff to help build.
Co2 keg King regulator, o2 regulator & sintered stone for oxygenating wort
Several cheapo taps and quick connects.
If you need more photos or would like to check it out feel free to email me at tarlo@narlodotcomdotau.
Ideally I would like $1000, priced cheap I think, but would prefer to see it go as one lot. You will need a car trailer and engine crane to move it.
Thanks
Tarlo

The start of a Herms.. 1 large stainless pot, 1 urn, 1 large aluminium pot, March pump (ac-5c-md), 13 plate chiller, water filter, biovast hose, 3x 2way 12vdc ball valves, 3x 12vdc ball valves, heaps of Tri-clover fittings, bucket full of stainless elbows, reducers, pipe, manual ball valves, stainless screen. Rhs welded frame with levelling feet. Some relay control board, 3xsolid state relays, arduino, float switches, various wiring, most likely some other electrical stuff to help build.
How big (in litres) are each of the pots?

Last edited:
@rumjoy68 & @broseo or anyone else - I'm interested in the hombrew stuff but don't have the means to store/transport the dairy tank. If you're chasing just the dairy tank I'm happy to take the rest.

I’m also more keen on the smaller stuff but would deal with the dairy tank to secure the rest haha. But haven’t heard from seller, might have changed mind or sold already :)

Back