Brewhouse Updates

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chap Chap up for lunch @ Brewhouse 2 on May 1? With hopefully some dark goodness on tap.

Any updates to what is on tap? I want to wait at least til there are 4 or so going before I trek in.

Still just the 2 on... we have 5 beers in the cold room if that helps? Maybe I should just bring a coupling with a pluto-gun, to satisfy "special requests".

Any clue as to what will be on tomorrow afternoon? Mate and I are heading in for our first Brewhouse session since the old CBD location :) I loved the Engine PA.

Still just the 2 on... we have 5 beers in the cold room if that helps? Maybe I should just bring a coupling with a pluto-gun, to satisfy "special requests".

Suits me fine.

Or you could just use the TED as a toilet cleaner

Brisbane Pale Ale and Star Lager, the pale ale uses all Galaxy hops, pretty dry and refreshing fruitiness. The lager is a pale lager.

BPA is tops! It was the one redeeming factor to our 1st visit to Brewhouse 2.0 on Easter Sunday.

Two mouthfuls into my first BPA...sensational! The Albert Street decor was a million times better though :(

Two mouthfuls into my first BPA...sensational! The Albert Street decor was a million times better though :(

WTF? The Albert Street place looked like a cross between an East German bus station and a cow barn. Full of backpackers, Hobbits and Dwarves. :unsure:

who doesn't like backpackers, hobbits and dwarves? The Schwarzbier went on tap yesterday!

Stopped in today on my way home and tried the Schwartz. Very, very nice. Quite roasty, reminded me of something which came to me on the way home. Brewdogs Zeitgeist minus the late hop flavor that the scottish beer has. Well worth stopping in for.
And Heinz Meats Bratwurst and Murguez for dinner tonight. Its all too convinient having these two so close to each other.

Ohhh.. I miss the Schwarz. Will have to swing by on my day off this week.

:D

So now there is:

Brisbane Pale Ale
Star Lager
Scwartz
Midnight Extra Stout

Any idea when we'll see the bock on tap?

It will definitely be on either sooner or later.
Schwarz has no t!

It will definitely be on either sooner or later.
Schwarz has no t!

Four taps Brendan? Things are looking up - only another eight to go :p
I'll see if I can squeeze a visit (and a steak) in later in the week.

At the brewhouse right now. Been throight the schwarz... Now onto the BPA having a chat with Grant. mmmm... Galaxy. :icon_drool2: could make this a regular event.

Latest posts

Back