Brewhouse Updates

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to the Clarence for lunch

Absolutely Fantastic Steak - $14.00.. Great Deal.

Brisie Pale Ale on Tap :icon_drool2: Brilliant. The other taps could almost be seen trying to hide, as if they knew they were crap and not worthy of being in the presence of greatness..

Looks like a few more taps on by next week.

yuuuummmmmyyyyyyyyy

It will be good when they get their beer online. Sure would like a mug of taffinator Dopplebock.... :icon_drool2: :icon_cheers:

Unfortunately there is still only one beer on tap, if the keg of Hahn Superdry runs out before tomorrow, there will likely be 2 available.
If not, you might be stuck drinking our lager. I recommend calling ahead to check if BPA is on tap, otherwise I sadly doubt you'll find it worthwhile.

Cheers, Brendan

Unfortunately there is still only one beer on tap, if the keg of Hahn Superdry runs out before tomorrow, there will likely be 2 available.
If not, you might be stuck drinking our lager. I recommend calling ahead to check if BPA is on tap, otherwise I sadly doubt you'll find it worthwhile.

Cheers, Brendan

Pifft, you just need a spot of creative spillage in the cellar this arvo, problem sorted ;)

So did we sort out whether it's pints or schmiddies? Had some brilliant pints at the International Spring Hill the other day for $4.50 a pint. Woohoo.

Bugga

Just had another great steak...... but.......

BPAs off... Sob Sob....

Pilsener is on. Nice but not the same league as the BPA.........

Bugga

Just had another great steak...... but.......

BPAs off... Sob Sob....

Pilsener is on. Nice but not the same league as the BPA.........

Lilo, can you take one for the team and empty the TED keg please??? :p

edit ; can't spell and I'm at work!

Lilo, can you take one for the team and empty the TED keg please??? :p

edit ; can't spell and I'm at work!

Was that typo "by the team" not "for the team" .

I may not empty it. but I'll go down trying...

Was that typo "by the team" not "for the team" .

I may not empty it. but I'll go down trying...

"of/for" :rolleyes: been a long day.

Lilo wasn't wrong - great value steak!
Had a good afternoon there with StillScottish, Brendan, SWMBO and the young fella on the BPAs, I forgot all about the painful foot. Hope the stout and bock get a run soon, Brendan. B)

Ignoring my last drunken posting.
Any idea of what will be on tap over the weekend Brendan?
Looks like Saturday lunch is a goer.

What does "Rock out with you Chicken suit" mean anyway Perry?

Lilo wasn't wrong - great value steak!
Had a good afternoon there with StillScottish, Brendan, SWMBO and the young fella on the BPAs, I forgot all about the painful foot. Hope the stout and bock get a run soon, Brendan. B)

Yeah, me too!

BPA was fantastic, ticked all my boxes. Steak was tender, tasty and good value.
Good beer, good food, good company. Shame I had to drag myself away for work.

I'll be back (insert cheesy accent)

Campbell

ive got next saturday and sunday off so after i get a piece of metal jammed through my earlobe i shall be in the need of a 1 ( or 12) cleansing ales and a nice steak,, would have come today but wat with the short work week last week and a large phone bill to pay i couldn't make it. anyone up for it? hopefully full(ish) range will be on tap.

BPA and Pils on Tap today.. mmmmmmm ( my pref is definetly the BPA)

For Christ sake someone drain the Toohey Extra crappy tap do we can sample the Schwarz ....

Please Please... or maybe we should turn up with an angle grinder and a ladle to serve with ....

Great Tucka and Beer yet again...

Cheers

I wanna try the stout before it gets a heritage listing :icon_cheers:

I wanna try the stout before it gets a heritage listing :icon_cheers:

yeah and the bock...

maybe i should bring my megaswill drinking friends there. they'll be happy and they'll drink the low carb urine

Latest posts

Back