Brewery Stand Design Ideas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bouncingcastle

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking to build my brewstand. So, I'm after some ideas.

I'm thinking a single tier (I have a march pump, but am looking to grab another one in the bulk buy) I also have 2 x NASA burners.

Now, i know somebody has posted it before, and I have absolutely murdered the search function on the site but have been unable to find it. It was basically a link to a site that just had brewstand after brewstand...

Anybody have the link? And any advice on building it, things to watch out for, etc?

Cheers and beers!

Chris

Hey guys,

I'm looking to build my brewstand. So, I'm after some ideas.

I'm thinking a single tier (I have a march pump, but am looking to grab another one in the bulk buy) I also have 2 x NASA burners.

Now, i know somebody has posted it before, and I have absolutely murdered the search function on the site but have been unable to find it. It was basically a link to a site that just had brewstand after brewstand...

Anybody have the link? And any advice on building it, things to watch out for, etc?

Cheers and beers!

Chris

Is this the one? ---- Linky

TP :beer:

What about a pic of the one you've been working on for decades Pete?
Sounds like what he's after.

Batz

That link was the one i was after (site seems to be down at the moment though).

and nice rig pete... have seen it before, but forgot whos it was... *bookmark* - That's exactly what I'm after, except you were right - I am looking to fly sparge (or at least have the option when I feel like it).

*tips glass*

Chris.

when ya find a good one castle let me know so i can copy it too ... might be cheaper if we build two ...

Here's mine if it helps any:
brewstand.jpg

brewstand_photo.jpg

img_4594.jpg

that looks rather heavy duty bonj ... nice work ...
not sure i wanna foot the bill for all that tubing in that size ..

$136.80 for the steel (50mm galvanised box section)
$25.52 for the casters.

Latest posts

Back