Brewers Of Western Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Paddo
2. Gerard
3. RetsamHsam
4. Josh
5. Sim
6. Phonos

Mate, I've put my name on the list (5. Sim), might be able to bring 1 or 2 other brewers along too.

Cheers
Sim

Count me in

1. Paddo
2. Gerard
3. RetsamHsam
4. Josh
5. Sim
6. Phonos
7. Hewy

Looking forward to catching up tomorrow guys and sneaking in a few of Gerards IPA's :beerbang:

Anyone else keen on coming along add your name to the list and see you then :)

see you there around 12. Free sausage sizzle, bring a friend or just find a new one when you get there.
Cheers
Gerard

Big thanks to Gerard for a great day yesterday. We had a very detailed tour of the brewery at Paddy's (On his day off as well!) and Gerard was generous enough to feed us afterwards. :icon_cheers:

The beers were great as always. Next time I'll be sure to leave the keys at home so I can work my way through the range more than once ;)

We had a fantastic turn out with about 10 people turning up, and a good bunch of guys as well. All agreed that this is something we should be doing on a regular basis.

So we can start to discuss & communicate about more events coming up, I have created a Google group at the following address...Western Sydney Brewers I encourage everyone to sign up and anyone else in the Western Sydney region that is interested in coming along next time...

Looking forward to the next event :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers guys, good to hear you enjoyed the afternoon.
We can throw on that type of hospitality for any group of homebrewers who want to come & have a look around, you just have to ask!
Cheers
Gerard

Big thanks to Gerard for a great day yesterday. We had a very detailed tour of the brewery at Paddy's (On his day off as well!) and Gerard was generous enough to feed us afterwards. :icon_cheers:

The beers were great as always. Next time I'll be sure to leave the keys at home so I can work my way through the range more than once ;)

We had a fantastic turn out with about 10 people turning up, and a good bunch of guys as well. All agreed that this is something we should be doing on a regular basis.

So we can start to discuss & communicate about more events coming up, I have created a Google group at the following address...Western Sydney Brewers I encourage everyone to sign up and anyone else in the Western Sydney region that is interested in coming along next time...

Looking forward to the next event :icon_chickcheers:

Hi all,

The Western Sydney Brewers club has been growing at a steady rate over the last 6 months, and we have just gone live with our new club web site which we are very excited about.

Please feel free to drop in and say hello, the address is www.westernsydneybrewers.com

Cheers, Paddo

Hi all,

The Western Sydney Brewers club has been growing at a steady rate over the last 6 months, and we have just gone live with our new club web site which we are very excited about.

Please feel free to drop in and say hello, the address is www.westernsydneybrewers.com

Cheers, Paddo

Signed up, lookin good

Looking forward to the next pissup. I mean monthly meet up

:icon_chickcheers:

Chap Chap,

Does this mean you are an Eels fan? I am a lifetime fan! :) U better be! Dont tell me u go for the broncos

Carn Boys have a brew day! Nothing better than dribbling beery geeky stuff with a big boiler chuggin' all that hoppy aroma's around the place! Drinking real beer with real home brewers and having real beery conversations. I'm in heaven :wub: . Hate me Southern brothers to miss out on something really spesh, yeah? Being an ex Parramatta boy myself.

Shyte you can go to the pub any old time and have a few, can't ya?

Ok I will keep me beak out of it from now on and you can tell me to get stuffed.

Cheers

Chappo

Signed up, lookin good

Looking forward to the next pissup. I mean monthly meet up

:icon_chickcheers:

see you there Pete, looking forward to tasting that APA of yours I've heard so much about ;)

Hey, steady on. This is a Western Suburbs brewing thread, we'll none of that Southern tomfoolery

I've signed up, nice looking website!

Do you mind a SW Sydney person joining - :p

Psst ... Go Parra

Latest posts

Back