Brewer position in Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barabool

Reaction score
"Red Bay Brewery in Cleveland is looking to hire one person to work as a Brewer / Filterer, this position requires you to be able to work from Tuesday thru to Saturday. Must have a current RSA
The pay is $20 per hour and you need to send your resumes to [email protected]
together with a photo of your self. This position could easily become a full time position with the right person. Interviews and trial days start Tuesday."

Saw this on gumtree.

Would job sharing be ok as well?

drunk bum.jpg

Does the "brewer position" differ very much from the missionary position regarding extraction?

Isn't it illegal to ask for pictures on applications? or just poor form....

Not illegal, but opens you up to a world of hurt when you don't offer someone the file and they claim its due to looks.
Just not a great move unless you can justify the employee needs to look a certain way for their employment, ie model.

I know it's probably the "beer wanker" in me but I really get urked when I see this from a place that makes extract beer:

At our MicroBrewery, or craft brewery as we like to call it...

Oh man, I just realised that this place is the "craft beer" I had when I did the Kookaburra Queen a few months back and it was pretty ordinary.

I've seen stubbies of this stuff in a couple of bottle-o's and also on tap once. I don't know how they sweet talk people into stocking it. Price maybe?

"Lagers traditionally ferment at cold temperatures between 12 to 18 deg celsius (years ago, it was actually colder). This type of deep fermentation allows the flavours of the malt and hope to come out."

Nice.. I love it whe hope comes out.. I also love lagers at 18'c :blink:

page

@ $20 an hour to mop up after people?

Way to kill a love of brewing, anyone getting sick of the hobby should apply in earnest

;)

Position filled and yes it was a job share arrangement.

SFW nothing we don't see at the beach every day here at Old Bar

nude brew.jpg

Back