Brewday Brisbane Northside 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better get my behind into gear and drive the whole 3 minutes across to Winkle manor. See everyone there! :icon_cheers:

Better get my behind into gear and drive the whole 3 minutes across to Winkle manor. See everyone there! :icon_cheers:

Pick me up on your way?

Have a good day boys, sorry I couldnt join in swobo is working so I am looking after the boy. OG 1056 American Amber shit load of amarillo and simcoe catch ya later.

sav

All turned to shit here, I can't make it.

Have a good one brewers.

Batz

Sorry that SR locked you out Brucce, front door was open anyway :rolleyes:
Now breakfasting and cleaning up the wreckage that Bradsbrew caused....

Thanks to S/R for picking up the bottles of Billy B's from Archive - great stuff!
Gravity Guru - you left your 'powderkeg' keg here which could be dangerous ;)

Edit: brewing details 1 x HERMs unit - 21 litres of EIPA, BIAB unit (argon) double batch of Jackie Brown, 3 Vessel (GG) - 17 litres of Schwarzbier with US Hops. I was most impressed with Argons heat repelling MDF (which is still here BTW).

Great day guys, thanks for the invite.

@Winkle - what a setup!!!

**** going to the pub, lets just go to winkles.

I, one day, hope to have a setup half as good as that.....

Wombil the old bugger called me up last night and he kept talking about Winkles set up and his Saison. I think he may have sampled a bit of his own when he got home :p

cheers boys, im gonna crawl off to my corner and hope my liver recovers before lagerboyswap.

A few shots of the day.......

bd2.JPG
secret brewers business part 1
bd8.JPG
secret brewers business part 2

bd4.JPG
Things are getting a bit loose

bd6.JPG
and looser

bd5.JPG
bugger

Sounds like the usual debauchery.... Shame I couldn't make it along.... In for the next one though :)

A quick thanks to Anna & Winkle for your hospitality yesterday/last night/this morning. Really appreciate you looking after us, best pub in Brisbane!! :party:

Had a great day, was great to put a few more faces to AHB avatar's.

Cheers all for making it a great day.

Goldy

A quick thanks to Anna & Winkle for your hospitality yesterday/last night/this morning. Really appreciate you looking after us, best pub in Brisbane!! :party:

Had a great day, was great to put a few more faces to AHB avatar's.

Cheers all for making it a great day.

Goldy

Yey!, Ill second that. Thanks Anna & Winkle.
Sorry I couln't stay longer and disgrace myself.
Made it home a split second before wifey. ( Eeeeeeh, got to stay inside last night) Cheers.
Daz

I wonder if Stillscottish got home in time ;)

Edit: gee the BABBs Wild Brew Project beer went down well after the Thorogoods Apple beers :icon_drool2:

Thanks for having us Winkle,The saison noir was terrific,Even stiffened my eyebrows.My missus doesn't drink but she wants the recipe.
Wombil.

winkle, pleasing to see argon brought some gloves to wash the dishes afterwards, sure Anna and yourself would've appreciated that. What a top feller! ;)

Apologies for the no- show though... :angry:

Thanks for having us Winkle,The saison noir was terrific,Even stiffened my eyebrows.My missus doesn't drink but she wants the recipe.
Wombil.

Ta mate, good to meet you, I'll post up the recipe tonight.

There must have been some work on the water mains locally, judging by the brown tinge to the tap water we used. (Well that or Kilcoy are dumping thier raw sewage into Sommerset Dam again :ph34r: ).

Latest posts

Back