Brewday Brisbane Northside 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winkle

Teach a man to fish and play golf, and you'll neve
Reaction score
Might as well start the new year off with a bang er brew,
two of them or a double batch.
The usual place.
The usual time.
However - no missed sparge steps for once. Or forgotten rice gulls. Or ball valves left open. <_<
(for a change)
Beers to be brewed TBA.

Edit: spelling will still be %$#$^

Both dates locked in, just in case...

Can't see this happening on a Thursday though ;)

Tentative for me too. Will see if any locals from around here are interested in a day trip.

will do my best to be there

Casting a eye over the to-brew list it'll be one or two out of Biere de Noel, "Going4aBurton" East India Pale Ale or Sampaloc Oud Bruin with maybe a biere d' table out of the last runnings if all goes well.

Brewing arse-sistant on the day will be GravityGuru, what could possibly go wrong :)

Provided I get my order into Craftbrewer in good stead, the beers will be a Biere d' Noel (a bit late, but early for Xmas-in-July) first up and a " Going4aBurton" East India Pale Ale as runner up. Planned start time 10 or 11am (depending on the activities the nite before) and hoping to be cleaning up around 5. Scorched snaggers as per usual sometime during the afternoon.

I Hope to make it down for this will bring some food Maybe Bacon for breaky

Sounds good count me in. Might have to finish a couple of projects around the house over the holidays first. I am sure I can bring my bag of constructive critisism with me.

Cheers

Sounds good count me in. Might have to finish a couple of projects around the house over the holidays first. I am sure I can bring my bag of constructive critisism with me.

Cheers
I'll try and remember to plug it in :p

You should come around here Brad, the hot water system, cistern and pool pump/pool all need a serious talking too or replacement :angry:
Bloody holidays, I'll need a holiday to get over them....

Cheers

Dont forget the finger pointing and heckling. :lol:
Daz

Back