Brewclub In The South West?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hey all, just been looking at a few of the brewclubs that a lot of members are part of. Planty in NSW, Queensland and SA. Just wondering if there is anything similar in the south west of WA? I'm in Margaret River and can name 5 or 6 good micro-breweries within a 30 minute drive but not come accross many HB'ers. Whats up with that???

Hey all, just been looking at a few of the brewclubs that a lot of members are part of. Planty in NSW, Queensland and SA. Just wondering if there is anything similar in the south west of WA? I'm in Margaret River and can name 5 or 6 good micro-breweries within a 30 minute drive but not come accross many HB'ers. Whats up with that???

I'm down in Denmark and have not come across any other HB'ers here either. The only shop selling homebrew gear has a few cans of LME covered in dust and that is about it.

There is a few Home brewers in albany, but no club that i am aware of. The only one i know of in Wa is the west coast brewers club, which is in perth.

Latest posts

Back