• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brewbench For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackfish

Reaction score
Ola!

I am selling this SS bench & sink.
It should make keeping things sanitized easier and save you grief if you get in trouble for brewing in the kitchen/ laundry. For washing, the sink fits a coopers fermenter on its side with the lid off **just** bucket fermenters fit a little easier.
I bought it in a lot of 2 and am installing the other one in the garage.

EBAY LINK

Sink_1_Dimens.jpg

Ola!

It should make keeping things sanitized easier and save you grief if you get in trouble for brewing in the kitchen/ laundry. For washing, the sink fits a coopers fermenter on its side with the lid off **just** bucket fermenters fit a little easier.

EBAY LINK

How much do you want for it?

oops, on second thoughts mate, I dont want it.
Wont be able to get it home.

Ola!

EBAY LINK

**Bump**
3 Hours to go! Snipers take up your positions!

& For the record I won't accept payment in the form of grain, gas regs (except if I owe you money) or assault rifles. Geez, some people....
:p

Latest posts

Back