Brew Strong - Hop Calculation

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarmBeer

Unhappy camper
Reaction score
Was listening to a recent "Brew Strong" episode in the car (it's a boring commute to work), when JZ plays an audio question from one of the listeners. Who should it be but our very own Chris Taylor.

Grab yourself a listen from here

It's not a bad episode, either. Lots of information on hop utilisation from Glenn Tinseth, the guy who invented the Tinseth calculation.

Was listening to a recent "Brew Strong" episode in the car (it's a boring commute to work), when JZ plays an audio question from one of the listeners. Who should it be but our very own Chris Taylor.

It's not a bad episode, either. Lots of information on hop utilisation from Glenn Tinseth, the guy who invented the Tinseth calculation.

Wow, go Chris! Infamous on the Interwebs!

awesome-cat-awesome-demotivational-.jpg

Cheers Warmbeer

Yep ... I was pretty surprised to see that myself, especially considering I sent them an email asking about hop utilisation over a year a go.

Was pretty excited to see an email from the great JZ himself arrive in my inbox though ( I know it doesn't take much :) )

Rumor has it he is heading out our way again this year ( around May timeframe ).

Better go and take a listen

Latest posts

Back