• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brew rig for sale - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am going to sell an AG brew rig, with the pictures making up the bulk of the description. A really good set up to get started.

Its a little dusty, and could use a good wipe.

The whole thing is made up of:

* 50 Litre Keggle
* 20 Litre Birko Urn - exposed element
* 36 litre (thanks Logman) esky type mash tun, with false bottom
* 4 ring burner
* Chiller

I am looking for $350 ono for the lot, but I'm not sure what the market rate is for this kit, so happy to talk!

I hope the pictures show what is there, but happy to answer any questions. I really would like to sell it in one go, not really wanting to break it up.

Cheers,

Matt

2013-08-24 09.08.05.jpg2013-08-24 09.08.30.jpg2013-08-24 09.08.19.jpg2013-08-24 09.08.51.jpg2013-08-24 09.09.07.jpg

That's a great buy for someone starting out, jump on this one quick!

If looking to split, I will take the burner and chiller off your hands.
It not I might buy the lot and sell the stuff I don't need to a mate of mine - pending a chat to said mate.

Ok, due the overwhelming response, I'm dropping the asking price to $300 ono. I am serious about wanting to sell it - it is causing me a little grief from SWMBO, purely from a "its in the way" perspective.

So if anyone is interested, let me know by PM.

Will also throw in a few bits and pieces I have laying around.

Cleaning out the gargae, so there may be more yet. One tends to accumulate brewing bits, and then forgets oe has them!

Mattese said:
Ok, due the overwhelming response, I'm dropping the asking price to $300 ono. I am serious about wanting to sell it - it is causing me a little grief from SWMBO, purely from a "its in the way" perspective.

So if anyone is interested, let me know by PM.

Will also throw in a few bits and pieces I have laying around.

Cleaning out the gargae, so there may be more yet. One tends to accumulate brewing bits, and then forgets oe has them!
My missus hates it when i say she gets in the way. :lol:

Back