Brew Mix Up For Grabs.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshlangmaid

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I rarely write much here but i do wonder through the pages frequently.

Anyway I've had a few cracks at Biab's i think i have it right. Some were ok. But not what i hoped to achieve. I just don't have the equiptment for it. I have a few other brew related hobbies so i don't think i should expand anymore.

I ordered of the website linked from the top of this website about a year ago. I think it is still there. I ordered 2 bags of the same brew. It was called "Black Harp" and there was a excel document on this forum with the recipe. I've searched and looked through many threads without any luck in finding it.

So if someone is interested in this sealed bag of stuff i'm happy to send it. Its just wasting my space. If anyone is interested in this i'll get a quote for postage and i don't care who has it. I was originally going to list it on ebay, and still might if no one is interested.

Also, if anyone knows of that Black harp recipe and no one wants this bag would you please send me the document.

Thanks.

Black harp being a stout. I assume meant to be imatating Guiness.

I'm happy to take a photo and send. You guys will know the main ingrediants.

Back