Brew In A Hang Bag

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
Forget BIAB, that's old school, and how are you going to get the wife involved?

BREW IN A HANDBAG

IT'S HERE AND IT IS NOW!

bag.jpg

Main bag holds up to 6kg of grain

Side pockets for those 60min, 20min and 5mins hop additions,
No need for a viole bag or a false bottom, this sucker will hold all grain and hops till the end.

Can it give clear runnings? you bet your next year supplies of tampons on it

BIAHB, get it NOW!

Whats one of these babies retail for Kev? Thinking of donating my old 3v herms too Dribbles down at the Island and going for your product.

Do you have any in stock with decretive stitching on the pockets?

If Mr Neeson uses one and just cant let go IM IN!

Actor-Liam-Neeson-with-pink-handbag-in-UKs-Fight-for-Womens-Survival.jpg

Brilliant. We all know a good handbag is like a tardis. I reckon you could brew double or tripple batches.

Speaking from experience of SWMBO's, I'd be careful first to remove the baby wipes, spare cloths, sunglasses, tissues (dead, and new), loose change, mars bar wrappers, Wollies petrol barcode thingies, mobile phone, hanky, drink bottle, hygene products, diary, bus tickets, sunhat, library books, fridge magnets, toilet paper (new), soft toys, old bills, keys, bike lock, spare undies (kid ones, you dope), junk mail, teaspoons, stray sultanas (actually, leave them - they're fermentable), little foam bit from the headphones, another hanky, recipe torn from magazine at cafe, rest of the magazine from cafe, business card from happenstance work contact, and takeaway menu.

T.

True. It'd almost certainly ruin the head retention.

And unless you're into the weirdest Belgians, you'd better take out the perfume too.

T.

Brilliant. We all know a good handbag is like a tardis. I reckon you could brew double or tripple batches.

Speaking from experience of SWMBO's, I'd be careful first to remove the baby wipes, spare cloths, sunglasses, tissues (dead, and new), loose change, mars bar wrappers, Wollies petrol barcode thingies, mobile phone, hanky, drink bottle, hygene products, diary, bus tickets, sunhat, library books, fridge magnets, toilet paper (new), soft toys, old bills, keys, bike lock, spare undies (kid ones, you dope), junk mail, teaspoons, stray sultanas (actually, leave them - they're fermentable), little foam bit from the headphones, another hanky, recipe torn from magazine at cafe, rest of the magazine from cafe, business card from happenstance work contact, and takeaway menu.

T.

don't forget the welding helmet.. um oh no sorry, thats my handbag.

You idiots are killer. My face hurts from smiling. :D

T.
Don't forget the occassional RRRRAAAALLLPPPPHHH that somebody at the pub deposited in there when no-one was looking :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back