Brew In A Bag Competition Successes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to rain on anyone's parade but I thought BJCP scoring guidelines does not allow for presentation? Being relatively new to the whole comp scene I am happy to be corrected. :)

Cheers

Chappo

Or we can just give those nay sayers the finger and sit back and enjoy a beer on our stress free and easy brew days

Tshirt.JPG

Not to rain on anyone's parade but I thought BJCP scoring guidelines does not allow for presentation? Being relatively new to the whole comp scene I am happy to be corrected. :)

Cheers

Chappo

It was added on to the bottom of the score sheet. Like I said I think it was a fair thing. Many of the County Fair entries I have seen the last few years had nice home brew labels on them. I made one up also. Beer for a real comp from the one I entered was not supposed to have any label on it.

Brisbane Amateur Beer Brewers guidelines used to (and I think still do) specify that bottles should be polished and scratch free etc, but now the comp is run on BJCP guidelines and as long as the bottles are standard 750ml crown seals with gold cap or PET beer bottles with white or black cap then that's all that's required for presentation (oh and 500ml Euro lager bottles can be used for lagers).

Latest posts

Back