Brew Easy System

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=11pt]An exhaust fan doesn't necessarily need expensive ducting[/SIZE], If you have the place in a wall for it one of these and an external grill would do the job. All you would need to do is get a lead and plug put on and you could plug it into a power point.

Anyway getting away from the gas debate....................

What about the Blichman Brew Easy?

Does anyone have any views or experience with these?

I'd also be keen to hear what people think of it as a brewing system,

the main problem will be that its designed for 110 not 230v. not sure if they do a 230v version but you could ask.

Why not just wire up a couple of 5000w elements........... :ph34r:

On a side, its interesting that people want to complain about misinformation then can't get the ******* basics right. Most houses DO run on old school town gas, or natural gas for the newbs...if its plumbed in from the street its natural, if you chain a bottle or 3 to the wall of the house its LPG.
Mate...sorry to burst your bubble but natural gas replace old school "town gas" in 1976. Town gas was replaced because it was toxic to humans. Remember the stories of people committing suicide by sticking their head in the oven?

Unfortunately by making the assumption "Most houses DO run on old school town gas" which was based on absolutely nothing and stating it as an absolute, you have added yourself to the long line of miss-informers on this forum.

If you doubt what I am saying, here is some interesting reading which may contribute to your education.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Gas_Light_Company

barls said:
the main problem will be that its designed for 110 not 230v. not sure if they do a 230v version but you could ask.
Stepdown transformer should cover that.

Cheeky Peak brewing sell them from $2500 for 18l to $3600 for the 75l

Be good to know if Cheeky Peek are gunna get the electir versions, and how much. Plus re they 10amp?

Hi Simon,

I will be going with this one too. The 20 gal 75l version. Not sure if I'll go the full auto system, but will get the rest of the setup.

Would have loved some photos and input of someone using it - perhaps YouTube may have something.
Anyway if you see anything or get it before the end of the year, let me know what you think.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back