Brew By You Hobart

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dug

Reaction score
Just letting all hobart brewers know that BBY has re opened its store at 51b main rd Moonah, kind of opposite the asian supermarket.

They don't have much stock in atm as they ran it down to make the move easier, they told me they would be up to full stock levels very soon. Geoff is sounding very enthusiastic and has grand plans for the place. I hope this continues.

Just letting all hobart brewers know that BBY has re opened its store at 51b main rd Moonah, kind of opposite the asian supermarket.

They don't have much stock in atm as they ran it down to make the move easier, they told me they would be up to full stock levels very soon. Geoff is sounding very enthusiastic and has grand plans for the place. I hope this continues.

Thats great news, will have to organise a "work meeting" in Hobart real soon.

Cheers
Chris

Excellent... so you can pick up grain, hops and yeast at BBY and then some LPG burner equipment across the road at the asian shop!

Excellent... so you can pick up grain, hops and yeast at BBY and then some LPG burner equipment across the road at the asian shop!

... as well as some spices for your wits saisons and other Belgian specialties...

...dried mandarin, ginger, star anise...

Glad they finally moved, I have run out of Pils malt :eek:. Only 15kg Ale, 20kg Munich, and 8kg Vienna left!! :D

Just spoke to Andrew - new number is 03 6278 3881.

Said he will do a general grain order next Monday - will arrive at the end of next week. Unfortunately the price rise can't really be avoided, so prices will be going up around 10%. He says there is more hops and lots more bags of grain to keep everyone happy - said that i probably wouldn't have to do any special orders for getting some Hoepfner malts, as they will have at least the Wheat and Pils in stock.

Latest posts

Back