• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Braumeister brewery & kegerator for sale - Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheep

Reaction score
Hi,

Don't have enough time to brew and seems a shame for this stuff to just sit in my shed collecting dust so...

8a66f6c0-5671-4b57-b515-1202d7595c8f.jpg

Brewery - $2300
20 L Braumeister with all accessories including thermosleeve cover and upgraded tap
SS Brewtech Conical Fermenter (7 Gallon)
Oxygen bottle /w stainless aeration wand
50' Stainless Immersion Chiller 1/2" /w Jamil style Recirculating arm for pump
Magnetic drive pump with silicon hoses
Fermentation fridge /w st1000 controller
Steel shelving

Complete Kegerator - $850

3x Perlick 525SS taps
Upgraded/Insulated Stainless Font
3x 19L balllock corny kegs,
6.8 kg co2 bottle
micromatic co2 regulator
upgraded lines&quick disconnects
font air blower

Everything in excellent condition, used maybe 10-12 times. Prices are what I'd like but will take offers and prefer not to split up.

Cheers!

Would you consider selling the conical separately?

PMed you.

Cervantes said:
That's a bargain for someone. I already have a BM, otherwise I'd be grabbing this one.
Yes it is! Buy yourself a Christmas present.

I've never wished I lived in Perth, but this deal almost changes that ;)

SBOB said:
I've never wished I lived in Perth, but this deal almost changes that ;)
Getting the Brewery for $2300 and having it shipped to most capital cities around Australia would still make it a great buy. That's if the seller was prepared to ship it of course. I sent a chep pallet 1.8 metres high from Perth to Brisbane for $230 early last year so you'd probably be getting the whole shebang for about the price of a new Braumeister alone .......................... tremendous bargain. The only reason I can see this is still for sale is because so many people have just bought Lael's fantastic new Matho Controller kit. But if anyone is thinking of getting int Single Vessel brewing this is the buy of the year, grab it quick. Good luck with the sale sheep, if I didn't have so much gear already I'd have jumped on it.

PS. sheep, I wouldn't lower your prices they're more than fair.

pjbraybrook said:
Hey does anyone know if this is still for sale I can't get hold of OP??
The best way is just to keep personal messaging him, the forum box will forward your message to a private mailbox and when he eventually see's it will contact you. You have to allow for people working away from home weeks at a time these days and even though phone companies rave about their great worldwide coverage ( it is often non existent 80 km from a capital city even in Australia :angry: ) it often doesn't come close to the efficiency of someone who got a telegram over 100 years ago. Best phone line I ever had was my first copper wire one, never dropped a call, crystal clear, and made a terrific sound if you slammed it down when hanging up on someone.

Sheep could also be passed out in a paddock somewhere stunned from disbelief he didn't sell it the first hour he put it up for sale :lol:

Latest posts

Back