• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

100L Stainless Conical With Cooling Jacket For Sale Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hippy

Reaction score
100L Stainless Conical Fermenter with cooling jacket

100L capacity
1.5" tri clove outlets (dump and racking port)
20190901_101841.jpg

Thermowell
I've upgraded the valves from ball valves to butterfly valves which are easily pulled apart after each ferment for cleaning. It takes less than 5 minutes to ressemble them. I will also throw in the old ball valves.
1.5" and 3" ports on the lid (3" is great for dry hopping)
20190901_102211.jpg

Handles up to about 0.5 bar to transfer under CO2
20190901_102753.jpg

Has a cooling jacket (http://www.gotta-brew.com/products/conical-cooling-jacket.html) for maintaining temperature during ferment, and cooling at end of ferment. This can be used with either glycol or chilled water.
I am also throwing in the little submersible pump I use to circulating the cooling fluid. I usually put the pump in a 30L fermenter of water chilled in my fermenter fridge with the pump plugged into a temp controller . Set the desired ferment temp ,place controller temp probe in thermowell. When the temp rises above set temp pump kicks in and circulates cooling water. Temp contoller not included.
20190901_102008.jpg

It is also well insulated.
I've mounted the fermenter on a 700x500mm moving dolly to make it easy to move around the brewery when necessary.
20190901_101859.jpg

Cost $1200 new. I bought it second hand for $600 and have spent around $200 on upgrades and accessories so asking $600.
20190901_102348.jpg

Reluctant sale but it's just not getting used anymore as I don't brew as much as I used to . When I do brew I usually just do single batches so I don't really need this monster.

I'm based in Butler in the Northern suburbs.

Hey jonggy .
Apologies for the delayed response as I've had a hectic couple of weeks and my notifications seems to be turned off.
On shipping to Melbourne, I have a few guys interested here in Perth but if they don't work out I'll look into it.
As for the jacket I'm not sure as it was already on when I bought it off another member.
Hoop held up fine under pressure transfer but I use only enough pressure to push the beer out.

understood mate, if anyone is silly enough to pass it up in the West please update the thread and hopefully i can find a home for it.

understood mate, if anyone is silly enough to pass it up in the West please update the thread and hopefully i can find a home for it.
Hey mate.
This is still up for grabs if you still want it let me know.

Latest posts

Back