• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Braumeister 200l WTB

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerfarmer

Reaction score
Hi all... I know it's a long shot but maybe someone knows someone who knows someone that has a used 200l braumeister they are thinking of selling in the near future. Would love to hear of any leads. Fingers crossed. May also be interested in other rigs of similar capacity. Cheers!

Guy in melb had this setup listed on ebay a few months back not sure if it sold or what happened though. May be worth dropping him a line.

27hl probably a little larger than I would like to go as I have power restrictions as well as limited space and a budget to deal with. Thanks for the link thou.

Maybe contact grain and grape. You never know if they are upgrading with new models coming out!

Pretty sure grain and grape bring them when ordered. I've been told it takes 3 months. I'll give them a call anyway as it can't hurt to try.

i thought g+g had a 200 ltr they were using for there fwt, then upgraded to the 400ltr ?

so give em a shot

Yeah they have a 500l one now. Using the 200 as hot liquor tank and for a make shift hop back

That's a luxurious hopback/hlt lucky buggers. That would be a nice system!

Does anyone know what the controller updates Grain and Grape are talking about?

I know newer ones can beep for hop additions, but is there anything else?

Think they can retain up to 5 different madh schedules in them also

The new Braumeister models will feature a new Controller with a memory function for 10 different mashing profiles, a wireless connection for remote monitoring and a screen which will allow for the user to see the full recipe and easily change it.

Back