• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brand New 60l Fermenter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pope

Reaction score
60 litre fermenter, 2 piece lid, tap & airlock.
Never used it but it's sat around the garage for about 6 months now.

Only reason for selling is I set up my ferment fridge today and this does not fit.
The interior door hits it and will not close properly, so I'll have to use 2x 30L FV's instead (already tried them).
Sure I can modify the door shelves with a hacksaw but I would prefer to leave it as is so I can sell it later if needed. I thought about swapping the interior door trim for perspex or alloy etc but the costs just arn't justified and it would just be easier to use the two 30's as I already have them (I've never done a double yet anyway and don't feel like I am missing anything)

Anyway $50 located at St marys NSW.
303750_2769877648473_1303924182_33321493_827436873_n.jpg

Love those two-piece lids on the 60L fermenters.

Alas, I'm just up the road, but I don't think I'm allowed another 60L ;)

Mod the door, problem solved! :p It's not that hard. Will guide you if needed.

Nobody interested in this for $40? Great for double batch brewing...

How much do you recon it would cost to wrap it in paper and send it too S.A

Can't post it sorry.
I just don't have the time to arrange it atm & would probably cost a bit anyway due to size.
I have put it up at this price untill the weekend only and if not sold by friday night I will convert it to a live bait tank for the boat come Saturday morning...

Can't post it sorry.
I just don't have the time to arrange it atm & would probably cost a bit anyway due to size.
I have put it up at this price untill the weekend only and if not sold by friday night I will convert it to a live bait tank for the boat come Saturday morning...

All good mate Fish + Beer = :D

Back