• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brand New 3 Perlick 630SS on SS font with John Guest 5mm beer lines

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Middo

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I bought this new and looking to sell. Going a different track and planning to build a 6 tap keezer instead. It's all hooked up and ready for install.

Pickup preferred I work Brisbane CBD, live 8km from city Ashgrove/The Gap. Will consider shipping though if you don't mind paying extra.

Upgraded SS shanks and deluxe font.

Selling $340. Non neg, It cost me a little more than that new not including shipping.

Cheers,
Mid

Gas lines not included. I think the beer lines around 2.5 metres each though will confirm tonight.

This includes the black straight handles too, just not fitted and in a box.

Selling below cost. Will leave this up for a week or two tops before I send it back for a refund.

lol

for the players at home what is currently showing is a down for maintenance gif from photobucket

I really don't want to have to pay shipping to return this. Costs a lot more to buy this than what I'm asking let alone shipping and it's all fitted ready to install.

Keezer is coming up the goods, just doing a few more coats in black to polish and another clear coat on the timber before I glue it all together and start poring beers. Will probably end up stealing the 3 taps from the font at the end of next week should everything go to plan on the keezer.

Taps fitted for sizing
IMAG1112.jpg

All the seals are seated nicely
IMAG1134.jpg

mmm Varnish
IMAG1185.jpg

I was gonna say, I'd probably take just the shanks for my keezer? Would still need to buy shanks.....

BKBrews said:
I was gonna say, I'd probably take just the shanks for my keezer? Would still need to buy shanks.....
Sorry BKBrews, not willing to part. Selling as whole or will keep the taps and return the rest.

I got a little wasted on the weekend with a mates going away do so I didn't get much done with the keezer, will likely have this until the end of the week and shipping back early the next.

looks like its upgraded to an 8 tap keezer now

:beerbang:

Radshoes said:
looks like its upgraded to an 8 tap keezer now

:beerbang:
It was always going to be 8 taps.... I already have the holes drilled and the shanks. I was only short 1 tap (assuming I took the 3 from the font).

Back