• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

KEEZER For Sale, Albion Park, NSW

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattlea266

Reaction score
MY KEEZER
Located in Albion Park NSW, 2527

Great setup for someone wanting to increase their home brew variety or get away from bottling. Even room for 5th keg to age something special.
IMG_9363_edited-2.jpgIMG_9364_edited-2.jpg
This is about a 220 litre freezer. It holds 5 kegs. I paid $400 second hand about 2 years ago. No issues at all but has been modified with a collar.
It comes with the following

4 Perlick 650 SS flow control taps. They are about 2 years old and I have had no issues. Will include 3 x Perlick service kits I had picked up with another order.
IMG_9365_edited-2.jpgIMG_9366_edited-2.jpg
I will also throw in a spare tap that had a broken flow control lever upon delivery. I had a replacement sent but they did not want the broken one returned. It is perfect other than the flow control lever and could be used. $430
IMG_9374_edited-2.jpg
All taps are attached to stainless shanks. $100
All connected with 8mm John Guest fittings and 5mm x 8mm hosing. $100
IMG_9368_edited-2.jpgIMG_9371_edited-2.jpg
All beer and gas disconnects are the keg king stainless steel MFL type and have been great. Probably about 12 months old. I will change the external ones to stainless as well. So that will be 11 all together. $165

400mm stainless steel drip tray which is removable for cleaning $50

A five way gas manifold at the rear of freezer $35
IMG_9370_edited-2.jpg
A 2 way manifold outside keezer which I use for charging kegs with Co2 $25
IMG_9367_edited-2.jpg
A Keg King hot/cold temperature controller. $50
IMG_9372_edited-2.jpg
A 12v fan to circulate cool air.

Co2 gauge. This is my original gauge and is showing its age but works fine. $60

4 x 19l kegs that are regularly cleaned, serviced and had seals changed when needed. Have quite a lot of spare rings as well $300

6.8kg Gas cyclinder $340

I think that is everything.
So all together new this came to about $2000
Asking $1200
Open to offers but not interested in breaking up taps yet. Can drop some things if it suits. Ie gas bottle, gauge, kegs
Feel free to come have a look.
Shoot me any questions
Cheers all

Hi mate just sent a message through your gumtree ad. If you resort to splitting this gear. Liam

Back