• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale - 3 Tap Kegerator Perlick 525ss taps and gas....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Middo

Reaction score
Gents,

After successfully building my new 8 tap keezer I no longer require my old setup. Everything you see has been upgraded to the hilt. The best beer lines money can buy in the USA Micro Matic beer lines. You can run these short and the smaller inner tube will help prevent frothy pours unlike the cheaper stuff. All John Guest fittings, not the cheap keg King ones. Upgraded stainless shanks with the Perlick 525ss taps. Different batches had issues with leaks, these don't suffer anymore than a couple drops which is normal. Sale will include the drip tray too.

Selling the lot for $600. This includes the gas and beer lines, fitting etc that will get you going with a 3 tap setup. I steralised all the beer lines with Star san, running a couple litres through each of the lines and taps so it's all squeaky clean and ready for a new home.

2.6Kg gas bottle which you can fit inside will sell separately for $90, $650 if you take it with the kegerator.

20161104_084937.jpg

20161104_083750.jpg

20161104_084049.jpg

Pickup in Brisbane, The Gap.

Happy to ship via courier if you arrange the collection.

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
I hate you for not putting this on sooner. That's exactly what I wanted.
You will hate me even more knowing I finished the keezer early December... Was too busy over xmas and new years, many hangovers later I'm finally getting around to posting this.

For anyone interested the difference with these beer lines, from what I was told when I put this rig together this is the commercial grade stuff you will find in the best pub setups http://www.micromatic.com/3-16-inch-id/3-16-inch-id-black-vinyl-hose-50-feet-coil-547b600

Taken from the site: This brewery approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals.

hey mate, I'd be interested in the gas bottle so that I have a spare? Any gas left in it or empty? Doesn't really bother me either way....

BKBrews said:
hey mate, I'd be interested in the gas bottle so that I have a spare? Any gas left in it or empty? Doesn't really bother me either way....
Yeah there's still some gas in it, not sure how much... I took it to a small brew 4 u and the guy tried to refill it but said he couldn't get much in. I never used it as I bought a larger bottle at the same time with the intention of using this as backup but have never needed it. With 8 taps / kegs now if I ever do run out of gas I have enough pours to keep going to do the swap and go the following day.

Pickup is available after 7pm during the week or can make a time that suits on the weekends I'm pretty flexible.

How old is the kegerator and which series? Is it the keg king font or an upgrade?

Cheers

Upgraded ss font, not a keg king thing in it apart from the fridge of course. Had this setup for around 3 years.

Bought all the upgrades after realising the keg king stuff was complete rubbish, never even used the original stuff, just went to town and bought what was the best available at the time. Many $$ later this is what I ended up with. From memory I spent over $150 in the lines, adapters and beer/gas connects alone. Craftbrewer sells the Micromatic beer lines for $12 p/m.

And your a hawks supporter even better should of popped in for a brew when I was up there last year watching them :)

Not sure on the shipping Rosey,

You could check with ego courier, the dimensions & weight for the fridge are on any number of homebrew sites. I could unscrew the font and put it inside the fridge to make more compact and wrap it up in cardboard for safe shipping.

i wouldn't expect it cost more $80-100... possibly cheaper... even more so if you know someone with a business to get trade rates.

Yeah Hawthorn tragic... went to all the grand finals from 2012-15.... grew up in Vic, left at 97 and would never change my colours. I couldn't even follow Brisbane as a second team after all the floggings I witnessed during there hey day. Damn Akermanis tore us up every time.

I've also used e go a few times without issue, cost me $250 to ship a pinball machine from Melbourne depot to depot though but still, those things are hella heavy and take up a pallet on there own.

You could save some money if you do address pickup and collect at nearest depot.

Lozbrewer said:
Could you please post a picture of your 8 tap Keezer. Just for interest!
It's linked above, first post.

Mate I just checked out that Keezer. That is seriously impressive. Well done.

I particularly like the fact that you couldn't get a drip tray long enough. Nice problem to solve.

Lozbrewer said:
Mate I just checked out that Keezer. That is seriously impressive. Well done.

I particularly like the fact that you couldn't get a drip tray long enough. Nice problem to solve.
Yeah I have a lot of photos of the build, will eventually get around to posting up a thread on here on the whole process. I'm not very good with tools, things took longer as I have two left hands though I managed to do it all myself apart from the 45 degree cuts on the timber. The drip trays ended up being perfect, each one is sitting perfectly under the 4 taps, nothing has escaped these so far even with the tap left on momentarily after swapping glasses in and out didn't beat it. Also easier to move the trays in and out as they're held up by screws making them easy to clean.

http://www.cleverbrewing.com.au/door-mounted-drip-tray-35cm.html

Latest posts

Back