• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 3 Tap Keg Fridge/Keezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huez

Reaction score
Selling my keg fridge. It has served me well but to be honest, i'm lazy and hate getting in there to clean the thing out. It is a Fisher and Paykel Freezer.

It holds 4 kegs and has an STC1000 and 2 fans in there to move the cold air around with the freezer kicks in. It has a number of holes in the back of the collar. I had 4 separate gas lines coming in, hence the 4 black glands at the back. You might have to fill these in or cover them over if you don't plan on using them.

I had the probe for the stc1000 in an old vial filled with that blue freezer block stuff, seemed to work well for me over the last couple of years. The freezer itself is in pretty good condition, the lid has a few stains and pit marks on it, other then that its clean and works fine. The whole thing is painted in black chalkboard paint. The collar is pine that has been sealed and then on the outside i've used old floor boards to spruce it up a bit.

Comes with the following:

• 3 x long stainless steel shanks with john guest fittings
  • 2 x Perlick 525ss taps
  • 1 x Perlick 630ss tap
  • Beer line for all 3 taps (No ball lock fittings included)
  • STC1000 and the 2 fans
  • Custom Drip tray as seen in the photos
  • 2 of the taps have wooden handles that i made.
Pickup from Marrickville NSW, preferably on the weekend or late afternoon during the week. Message me if you would like more pictures.
Asking $430 Negotiable

EDIT: Forgot to say that the springs for the lid aren't attached, almost broke multiple fingers trying to get them back on when building the fridge so i gave up, i have them though if you want to give it a crack.

DSC_0202.JPG
DSC_0205.JPG
DSC_0207.JPG

No interest? I'll drop the price down to $380. Can deliver within a reasonable distance from marrickville

Latest posts

Back