Bottling Cask Conditioned Beer "sediment Free Homebrew"

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, my cask ale certainly was uncarbonated, maybe I can pass it off as "true to style PomFlatBeer" ;)

Already decided to try it again, just need a container that holds the pressure.
I am hoping it won't be any different than bottle carbonating, just a biiig bottle

Lol, yeah it's not flat it's just ''International Olde English cask conditioned ale , Don't ya know anything ya uncultured bums!''
that should work :icon_cheers:

well, my cask ale certainly was uncarbonated, maybe I can pass it off as "true to style PomFlatBeer" ;)

I thought I'd already commented in this thread....obviously not; must be one too many "true to style PomFlatBeers" :lol:

Theres flat, and then theres flat. Get a 5mL syringe from the chemist....the kind that you give bairns medicine with.....suck up some beer, then pump it back into the glass. If it fails to form a head, it's flat. If it forms a head, it's "true to style, moderately carbonated, ultra-posh, designer English beer".
;)

I thought I'd already commented in this thread....obviously not; must be one too many "true to style PomFlatBeers" :lol:

Theres flat, and then theres flat. Get a 5mL syringe from the chemist....the kind that you give bairns medicine with.....suck up some beer, then pump it back into the glass. If it fails to form a head, it's flat. If it forms a head, it's "true to style, moderately carbonated, ultra-posh, designer English beer".
;)

Hehe, good test!
I squeezed a PET bottle the other day and it was firm but not rock-hard as they usually are. Opening it gave a fizz and it was "okayish" to drink but too flat for my liking. The girlfriend did not like it, saying it was just plain flat :rolleyes:

No idea what the carbonation level would be, but too little for my taste

Latest posts

Back