Bottle Washer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gopha

Reaction score
Hi, Added a stubby bottle washer to my brew rig. All my beers are bottled and washing bottles as most people would know is a drag.
My setup allows me to wash 24 stubbies at time, rinsing is is still one bottle at a time but I am working on it.
Never posted pics on AHB so if it goes pear shaped, apologies - Cheers

100_0664__Small_.JPG

100_0665__Small_.JPG

100_0666__Small_.JPG

100_0667__Small_.JPG

looks great well done.

looks ace, what did it set you back approx if you dont mind? does it do stubbies and long necks?

that appears to be garden sprinkler type parts. I use a pond pump for my keg cleaning I could possible "borrow" you idea :)

To rinse them couldn't you just run water through it? And then a sanitizer and then your done!

Great machine gopha, i've always wanted one. Yesterday i had to bottle up two fermenter worth; washing, rinsing, sanitizing and bottling 120 stubbies takes a good few hours!

looks ace, what did it set you back approx if you dont mind? does it do stubbies and long necks?
The cost is scary guessing $200.00 not including the mag drive pump leftovers from another life.
Setup to clean Stubbies and Grolsch bottles only.
I have smaller version that I use for sanitising my bottles prior to bottling using a 12v bilge pump.
For rinsing after washing I plan to setup something smaller, mains water pressure will only drive <10 sprays effectivly.

100_0548__Small_.JPG

it might be $200..but its time saving,you can doing something else will it wash's... :drinks:

Man, I love some of the stuff HB'ers whack together. Looks awesome

Hi, My bottle washer had its maiden voyage last night, it worked beyond my expectations, tried washing some long neck's as well which was not part of my original intended use and it work well.
Should make washing my long neck's for the Adelaide case swap less of a problem.
Washing solution used was 10lts of hot water with a 100gms of pink stain i find it works fantastic on glass.
Planning a small bottle rinser and the process will be complete but may be not, a in-line heater with temp control (RIMS) has crossed my mind - Cheers

The cost is scary guessing $200.00

being time poor and getting bottle weary I can appreciate the effort regardless of price mate, well done!!

is it now a race to the conveyor belt version?

seriously awesome work

:icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back