Boozle.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chillamacgilla73

Reaction score
Boozle.com.au is a beer search engine for finding the cheapest grog in your area. Just enter your preferred tipple and your location and it spits out the prices at nearby bottle shops. I don't know if it works Australia wide or WA only.

I will have to run a few tests over the coming days to determine if it really works(Low HB stocks :( ).

Cheers
Chilla

NB: No affiliation etc etc etc

Barfridge - It even has Swan Stout.

WA only by the looks of things.
I certainly get WA when I access the page from SA. The Eastern states may be different.

WA only by the looks of things.
I certainly get WA when I access the page from SA. The Eastern states may be different.

Works in other states now. :beer:

It's fairly limited in NSW. Seems to only have one or two major chains and only Sydney and suburbs.

No use to us Queenslanders
But then we all know where to find the best beers anyway...we brew them :beer: :party:

Batz

Doesn't seem to work properly on Safari and not at all on my Firefox and SA is missing. <_<

doesnt have many interesting beers... megaswill brand craft brews are about as good as I could get any results for...

Latest posts

Back