Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its like my eyes don't see this thread....

Anyway;

Happy belated wishes Batz! I hope you got some taps... Or did I miss something and you have taps already? :p All the best mate!

Happy Birthday to Argon! - Hope the new gig is rockin!

Fents! - big ups!

Yep, :beer: cheers Argon & Fents!
Must be getting due for a Archive session Argon.

Happy Biffy Argon an Fents. Beers all around! I've had several, a couple more won't hurt!

Thanks guys and happy birthday fents! Thought I'd neck a quick one over dinner, will follow it with a VB or 2.

579d53e2.jpg

Happy Birthday argon and many happy returns, but can I ask where you found such a little gem and did it come with the glass ? From what I've read they say that's the BEST beer in the world.how is it really?

Cheers guys, was a good day / night. Two pub meals, cider, lots of my rice lagerand apa and finished of with two absolute cracking IPA's i had left over from the xmas lotto win. Cant tell whose they were but damn they were good.

Happy b'day for yesterday to Argon, march 21st the day of champions ;)

Hoppy barfday Campbell :icon_chickcheers:
I should bought a bottle of Lapdancing Lambic, you'll have to put up with a glass of Bios :icon_cheers:

Happy Birthday Campbell!!

Cheers

Happy birthday Campbell

Almost missed it mate, I've already had a few in your honour.

batz

Happy birthday Campbell - I'lll see if I can't get a beer to you on the crawl next week, but there are no promises! :rolleyes:

Cheers mate! :beer:

happy, birthday Merc!
possibly I'll have one or two in your honour today :party:
(its ok, I'll be supervised by some moderators)

Ohhh just 1 more to rip and you'll be over the hill with some of us other brewers Merc :lol:

Hope you have a great day Paul, enjoy!

Screwy

Happy Birthday Perry !

I hope you have a great one mate.

imagesCA5V4F68.jpg

batz

Have a great day Perry, hope you have something special planned :beer:

Cheers
Andrew

Happy Birthday, have a good one Perry! Might even go and put a 13% belgian in the fridge to drink in your honour :beer:

Latest posts

Back