Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a good one Batz, I'll crack a wheaty for you :icon_chickcheers:

Ohhhh Batz, rippin em up Mate, your #0th (digit purposefully omitted) didn't seem that long ago :lol:

Happy Birthday, enjoy the day.

Screwy

Happy b'day Batz... I was not going to have a beer tonight, but now I will in your name. ;) (and maybe a few more) see you at next babbs

Yep, happy birthday Batz, catch you on Thursday! :chug:

Happy birthday mate, hope your sipping a nice one on that amazing deck of yours..... yes I'm aware it's 9am, no excuses :icon_cheers:

Thanks for the kind best wishes guys it really is appreciated.

I'm being driven around today, going to hit the Sunshine Coast Brewery first up for a run through their beers. I sure I'll fine another couple of watering holes around the place after that, might even drop into the local for a few on the way home.

Cheers

batz

Party on Batz, hope you have a great day.

Sorry I missed yours to Screwy, happy birthday to you both.

Cheers
Andrew

:icon_cheers: Batz, hope the day brings you loads of

packaging_beer_0.jpg

and

boobs_131967405869.jpg

Yob

Thanks guys I had a great day, unfortunately after drinking almost all the Sunshine Coast Breweries beers and leaving the Rye to last.... what none on tap and not even a bottle to be had. :angry: Maybe it was the time I arrived, it was lunch and we had a meal but the service needs some attention, sorry Graig but I wanted to spend some money and was mostly ignored. The beers were good but the service was crap.

batz

Happy birthday oh bearded one. Good to see you got a few beers in :beer:

Thanks guys I had a great day, unfortunately after drinking almost all the Sunshine Coast Breweries beers and leaving the Rye to last.... what none on tap and not even a bottle to be had. :angry: Maybe it was the time I arrived, it was lunch and we had a meal but the service needs some attention, sorry Graig but I wanted to spend some money and was mostly ignored. The beers were good but the service was crap.

batz
I'd be disappointed if the Rye ESB wasn't available too. Did you go to the Brewery or the restaurant?

I'd be disappointed if the Rye ESB wasn't available too. Did you go to the Brewery or the restaurant?

Restaurant for the first time Perry. I chucked a few $$ over the bar believe me.

batz

I timed it once and waited 21 minutes for a drink.

Happy birthday, argon. Have a good one.

You too, Fents.

Happy birthday, argon and Fents.

Hope you both had a good one :party:

batz

Back