Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frik I just got onto this, Happy "B" day Katie. Hugs & Kiss's.
Lloydie you are my type of wo-man. Haha, you F..ing crack me up! Shite we are going to have to make it a drag dinner. :lol: Are those panties food rated ? and how hot? :p
GB

Happy b'day Katie. Hope it was a large one.

Well from the previous pics.... you can see what a large one I had!

Cheers GB... kiss and hug right back fella! See you when you get back... x :p

Happy birthday to all that share the same day as myself
! Im having a beer for ya now

Cheers

Happy birthday GG, I'll sink a few for you 2nite. :chug:

Happy birthday GG, I'll sink a few for you 2nite. :chug:

Cheers Winkle! I'll be enjoying a couple of quiet ales myself. Unfortunately I find myself in Nebo atm, so the best I can do is sink some CPAs... It could be worse I'm home tomorrow and I should be in for Campbell's brew day next week. I'll have to make up for lost time then :beerbang:

Edit : I just forgot - it's the big 3-0. I'd better make sure I get a few in tonight... :chug:

Happy Birthday GG... will have a couple in your honour :beer:

Happy Birthday GG :beerbang: Hope you are sinking a few Ukranian Ales :rolleyes: tonight mate....

:icon_cheers: CB

Happy Birthday GG :beerbang: Hope you are sinking a few Ukranian Ales :rolleyes: tonight mate....

:icon_cheers: CB

The Ukrainian Ales will have to wait unfortunately... I am lubricated on some mother's milk aka Coopers Pale Ale atm. I'm sure that there will be some belated HB drinks on the go in the coming days once I lob back into Brisvegas from the never-never in central-Qld tomorrow.

Cheers to Sully and CB for their thoughts - enjoy the beers boys! :beerbang:

GG

Happy Birthday Pollux and Breezy....

Ill have a red wine for you tonight as I cant face what we have on tap. Not one of our better ones! :icon_chickcheers:

Happy Birthday Moonshadow :icon_cheers: ... Can't believe i nearly missed BABBS only female member on her birthday

Cheers Ross

It is really amiss of me (and downright ignorant too) that I have missed the birthdays of two great blokes...

First one was Ben, Scotsman06, who's birthday was on the 24th of June and of course I can't forget the old ******* himself, namely the
Back Yard Brewer, Andy who's birthday was on the 5th of July.

I trust that you both had an enjoyable birthday and next time we catch up, we'll have to have a yard glass or three, to celebrate and/or commiserate the milestones... :icon_drunk:

Cheers guys,

K

have a happy one Jye, I'll raise a RIS in your honor tonight.

Cheers

Andrew

Many Happies Gravity. Was good to meet you last weekend. :icon_cheers:
fireworks-074.gif

TP

Latest posts

Back