Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday Jye :icon_chickcheers: and GravityGuru :party:

Good on ya Jye!

All the best mate. Zizzle has recorded a special CD for your birthday I think :rolleyes:

You better like it - lol!

Take care and hope you have had a great one :beer:

Yay to me :p

Happy Birthday for yesterday old thing, not long at all between drinks, but I'm ready for a few more :beer:

Batz

Sorry Jye, slipped by me too. Many happy returns to the Neuclear Hop Doctor :lol:

Hope ya had a good one mate.

Screwy

Oh Boy I'm starting to have the memory of Screwy....CRAFT :ph34r:

Belated Birthday wishes to Pollux, GG, Moony :wub: and Jye. I'll have a few for ya today to celebrate!

Cheers and Beers

Chappo

Happy Birthday Pistol Patch and Jye for the other day! :icon_cheers:

Will touch the kegs up for you both this arvo in front of the V8s...

Belated happy birthdays guys - I just knew there was a reason for drinking last nite.
Got the photographic proof back yet GG?

....and a happy Birthday to wambesi today to :icon_drunk:

Did I miss my daddys birthday... opps!

Wow! I get 2 birthdays this year - cool!

And it's the same day as wambesi - even cooler.

Hope you're having a top one wambesi. Give it heaps!

:beerbang:
Pat

Thanks guys, ended up having one of the Moo Brew Imperial oak aged stouts and one of their pales.

Was going to brew a porter but having one hand not able and house full of sickies (me included) it was not to be!

Just got back from my birthday pub crawl through Sydney. Was Great! Hit the Taphouse, Pumphouse, JS Brewhouse, Redoak, Australian, Waterloo and Lord Nelson. Some great beers where enjoyed by all, especially at the first two pubs which almost no one I was with had been to.

Cheers! :beer:

Belated happy birthdays guys - I just knew there was a reason for drinking last nite.
Got the photographic proof back yet GG?

I have Winkle, but I have yet to dissect and analyse the evidence for crimes against taste caused due to drinking... B)

Best wishes to Jye, PP, Wambesi and O'Henry! :beer:

BTW Chappo - I like the avatar change, see you down at The Clam! :beerbang:

Hoppy birthday Frank :icon_cheers: .
I'll down a few saisons for ya 2nite.

Many Happies Frank, hope it's a quiet day in the office, no long lunches now, hear!

Screwy

Many Happies Frank, hope it's a quiet day in the office, no long lunches now, hear!

Screwy

Happy Birthday Frank, Friday night at the Kin Kin local,I'll have a couple for ya ! :beer:

Batz

Many hoppy returns, Frank!

Screwy, you reminded me of the public service test:

Question: You leave the office at midday, eat lunch (30min), have a coffee with friends (45min), go shopping for an hour then return to the office. How long have you been at lunch?

Answer: Half an hour.

Happy Birthday Frank.

7503.jpg

Big pissup\reunion tonight so will have a few for you then. :party:

TP

Back