Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many Happy returns to Mothballs, MHB and Katie, and a belated one for Josh, hope you all have a happy one.

Andrew

All the best guys and girls................ Mothballs, MHB and Katie have a good one :icon_chickcheers:

Missed yours Josh, I hope your over the hangover by now ;)

Batz

Cheers Guys....

Just a few Amber ales tonight... and a home made chinese meal... yum!

My goodness, it's a big one today :beerbang:

Can you all please post pics of yourselves brewing in just shorts. Tick your name below once you post each pic...

1. Katie
2. Katie
3. Katie
4. etc

A very happy birthday to you Mothballs, MHB, Katie and any others missed or today.

Have fun :icon_cheers:

Thanks for the good wishes folks and happy Birthday to MHB and Katie :icon_chickcheers:

Happy Birthday Anthony, hope you have a good one mate.

cheers

Browndog

Geez, missed a few lately, cheers Anthony and Josh, hope he enjoys the time off. And you too Katie, Happy Birthday - made that Klsch yet?

Cheers,

Screwy

opps Happy Birthday MHB and Mothballs....

Patrick....!

Anyway what beer would you be if you were a beer?

Geez, missed a few lately, cheers Anthony and Josh, hope he enjoys the time off. And you too Katie, Happy Birthday - made that Klsch yet?

Cheers,

Screwy

Cheers Screwy... being thinking about that just yesterday! Well the Kolsch anyhow as Im always thinking about a certain beer... You never sent me the recipe! Ive got a hopburst to do next then the Kolsch Im thinking. Got to fight the boy over the pot! So look forward the receipe then expect many questions from me! Ill pm you my work email tommorow!

Cheers

Katie...

And Mr Patch photo on it's way... bloody cold out side! how short do you want those shorts...?

Whaaaaat?

Anthony and Mark have gone to bed (sweet dreams you two) so it looks like you have to be the first to post your pic* :eek:

As for the "what beer would you be question", though I like it, do a New Topic girl. This is the birthday suit thread or something like that.

:)

* Don't let Lloydie post that video he showed me on his mobile phone though - that would be just wrong! A still from the video should be fine though :huh:

And Mr Patch photo on it's way... bloody cold out side! how short do you want those shorts...?

Oh, I missed that post!

How short? That's a bit like that piece of string question in reverse.

I am really confused now.

Anyway, post that photo and we can work from there.

Stay tuned boys :icon_cheers:

Sorry mate my turn to brew tonight... But just as a special treat for ya I brewed in a couple of Katie's panties... Mwaa!!

lllllll.jpg

llloooo.jpg

Attachments

• 222222.jpg
    222222.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 16
Cheers Screwy... being thinking about that just yesterday! Well the Kolsch anyhow as Im always thinking about a certain beer... You never sent me the recipe! Ive got a hopburst to do next then the Kolsch Im thinking. Got to fight the boy over the pot! So look forward the receipe then expect many questions from me! Ill pm you my work email tommorow!

Cheers

Katie...

Check your mail Katie
Sent: Tue 26/05/2009 11:45 AM
To: Your work email addy

Cheers,

Screwy

Well don't go to bed mate. I think Katie is just getting changed or something :eek:

Hope you had a top one mate. Am having another one for you right now :beer:

Congrats Anthony, and Josh Late but still in)
Hope you guys had a good one.

Jay

Sorry I missed your big days Josh and Anthony. But, as they say, your birthday's not over until you receive your last present, so I'll shout you a pint at the Xmas swap :D

Happy birthday to the others I've missed too: Katie, MHB and anyone else I'm too blind to have noticed.

Back