Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many Happies To You Brucie mate. I will have a couple for you once this CAP is in the kettle & bubbling away.

7503.jpg

TP

Happy birthday Brewce, knocking back a brew for you now... a coffee, that is!

Happy birthday Brucie old mate :icon_chickcheers:
Will knock the top off a few tonight in your honour :icon_drunk:

Cheers Ross

Well done Bruce, good to see you made it though another year old mate. Get that good wife of you to get you a big cold one or a hot one, either or. :icon_cheers:

Jay

Bruce,

Happy Birthday and all the very best for today.

Cheers,

mossy

Happy birthday Brucie, you don't look a day over 21!

cheers

Browndog

Yo Sqyre, have a good one. :icon_chickcheers:

Thanks guys... we can all catch up for an Ale or 20 at the Swap... :party:

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

A huge happy to one of the funniest and most generous* buggers on the forum. Was going to call you today but only just got in the door sorry old son.

Hope you are having a top night and am hugely looking forward to seeing you in November.

Give it heaps,
Pat

* Thanks a heap for letting me sleep with Mrs Sqyre and for financially supporting the results without one word of complaint. You are the epitome of a good bloke :icon_cheers:

Have a great day Kevnlis

I hope to catch up soon

Trav

Happy birthday Jayse.
And happy belated birthday, Kev

:icon_chickcheers: HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY JOSH :icon_chickcheers:

Son & heir is 18 today & celebrating by taking next week off work....looks like dad will be packing hops next week.

Cheers Ross

how good would it be to have your dad own a HB shop!!

Many Happy returns to Mothballs, MHB and Katie and everyone else I have missed.. have a half dozen or so in your honour to I maker sure I dont leave anyone out. :icon_cheers:

Happy birthday Anthony, Will have an extra Pint just for you. :beer:

Brad

Many Happy returns to Mothballs, MHB and Katie, and a belated one for Josh, hope you all have a happy one.

Andrew

Many happy ones to Mothballs, MHB and Katie.

Mothballs you sly dog I only saw ya today... no wonder you offered me a beer at 9am in the morning LOL!

Chappo

Back