Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Franko,
Hope you are going to round up the boys for another road trip, we'd love to hear Tommy and Yoda again.

cheers

Browndog

Happy Birthday Franko, Snow,Mycle and vicbitters.
Hope you all have a great day .

Cheers
Big D

Barry,
Didn't recall you letting this drop last night!
Hope you had a good'n after a bit of a seedy start :)
Enjoy your brew day tomorrow.

Rgds,
Pete

PS Belated Happy Birthday Warren. Just noticed the congrats from a week ago.

Happy Birthday Domonsura! ave a goody :beerbang:

Cheers
Steve

All the best Domonsura! Had a look at your site last night. Really well presented :super:

Have a top night,
Pat

PS Looks like I have missed a heap of birthdays. Hope you guys all had a top one :beer:

Happy birthday Wayne. Lets celebrate it with a piss up your house on saturday! :huh:

:lol: at least someone remembered it! The missus and I looked at each other tonight and she asked me if we had missed something today,,,,,,

whereas I had been reminded by a chick at the bank on the phone this afternoon when she was I.D'ing me..........that's what happens when you have a 3 year old & the weeks start flying past like minutes...I even noticed grey hairs yesterday where there had been none before........oh well. Another 5 years and I get to have a decent piss up :D

:lol: at least someone remembered it! The missus and I looked at each other tonight and she asked me if we had missed something today,,,,,,

whereas I had been reminded by a chick at the bank on the phone this afternoon when she was I.D'ing me..........that's what happens when you have a 3 year old & the weeks start flying past like minutes...I even noticed grey hairs yesterday where there had been none before........oh well. Another 5 years and I get to have a decent piss up :D

The tails you told me about yourself on Friday, I assumed you had already celebrated that milestone ;)

BYB

The tails you told me about yourself on Friday, I assumed you had already celebrated that milestone ;)

BYB

Nah, I just got started early on in life :D but most mornings I feel like that milestone is long gone...this morning for example... :icon_vomit:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROGMAN!!!

Have a good one Damien...
I will have an Ale or 12 tonight in your honour...
(must suck having a biffy so close to Xmas.)

Sqyre.. ;)

Best wishes on the thirtyfrogth birthday Damien!

Beer off kegs in hour honour today mate! :)

Sean.

HB Frogman :beerbang:

Hoppy Birthday Froggy old chap :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Thanks a lot guys.
Having a gerat day started on it at 8am.
3/4 to shitfaced as i type.
Still gotto go out for dinner.
gunna b a long day.

Pickled frog.

Happy Birthday "Jesus" :p

I'm downing a shipload in your honour :chug: :lol:

Happy birthday my mexican friend Hay-soos! I'm not sure who you are or where you are, but happy birthday muchacho.

Back