Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, many hoppy returns TDA.

All the breast elder statesman. :p :icon_chickcheers:

Warren -

TDA , Monkale and Bindi for last Sunday

7503.jpg

Ok, I'm about to fly out of Perth this arvo and i dont have internet at home so i want to wish

WAZZA ( warrenlw63 ) a happy 44th birthday for tomorrow, have a great day Wazza and make sure you have 44 beers. :beerbang:

Rook

Thanks for the birthday wishes Steve, warren, screwtop, and Ross.

Will be giving the kegs a hammering tonight!!

C&B
TDA

Thanks Srewtop,Bindi and Ross :rolleyes: going to drive a V8 race car for 10 laps at willow bank and then drink heaps of beer what a woman :D

Cheers Monkale

Thanks Srewtop,Bindi and Ross :rolleyes: going to drive a V8 race car for 10 laps at willow bank and then drink heaps of beer what a woman :D

Cheers Monkale

Bit of a change from that truck you drive every day :lol: .
I got SFA from anyone :( the SC brewery the next day made up for it.

Cheers Monkale
Let us know when you'll be at Willowbank, and I'll see if I can pop over and watch. Maybe take some photos.

Have a good one Warren! Same to Snow & Franko on Monday!

Have a happy one Warren, hope you enjoy the first crush on your new mill.

Cheers
Andrew

Happy birthday Warren :chug:

Thanks chaps! :)

Typing is difficult. Celebrated with wife, daughter and several LCPAs at the local Turkish Restaurant. :icon_drunk:

Warren -

Happy Birthday for Friday Warren and Happy Birthday to Franko for TODAY!!!!

Cheers
Steve

I'll second (or may be it's third now) Linz' comments. All the best Franko!! :beer:

Franko....We love you, honest :icon_chickcheers:

Happy Birthday mate - you coming to the swap??

Cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back