Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy b'day to you all. Forget the school night crap, it's a damn good excuse to drink some great beers.

Happy B'day Ross you old bugger :p Almost time to retire mate....... :)

Happy returns to the rest of you also :beer:

:beer:

Have a great day guys!!!!!

Cheers
Steve

All the best to you guys! Ross, please send Sean some grain - he keeps talking about doing his first AG but we still haven't seen it :huh: Looking forward to another year of OT posts - lol!

All the best,
Pat

Edit: Oh no! I missed browndog's birthday. Cheers mate!

Happy Birthday to you Ross, have a great day mate. Keg funds were a surprise gift from the Father in Law, so I'll be on the phone in the next few day, but today we celebrate! :beer:

Thanks to Browndog,Ned,Batz,Winkle,Bonj,Screwtop, Moose, AndrewQ, Big D, My Girlfriend Goatette, Sqyre, Jye and Pat - I'll have one of my soon to be extinct Man- Cordials for you all. AG Forever! (well, just after kegs!) :party:

Jeez, that bike riding has given me a thirst! :chug:

Sean.

Happy birthday Ross and Sean.

Will enjoy a few in your honor this evening but must remain able to drive.

Damien.....

Happy brithdy, Jzaman! :D

And happy birthday to Chris Taylor and all those whose birthdays were missed out this month. :unsure: :beerbang: :party:

Wondered where this thread was hiding.Happy birthday guys and happy birthday once again Jaz.Those LCPA,s are gone so will wander over to the shed for a refill of good ol homebrew.And let the birthday toast begin again.

Cheers
Big D

Hey happy birthday Jaz
Been a while mate but we'll catch up again,have a good one! And say hi to your old man from me as well ;)

Batz

The legend himself has a birthday today - John Palmer (44)

All the very best John & thanks for making the best brewing resource there is, available free on the net www.howtobrew.com

Cheers Ross :icon_chickcheers:

John Palmer - happy birthday , thanks for providing all that invaluable advice on line, it was a huge help getting into AG brewing. The wife probably hates you, cheers mate. :icon_cheers:

Oi Oi Oi...........Happy Birthday TDA!!!!!!!! Have a great day!
Cheers
Steve

Latest posts

Back