Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers, therook. Reminds me I'd better get some beers in the fridge. :party:

Many happy returns Stuster. Thanks for all you help and information since we've met. You're a legend. The AHB moderators have collected all your threads to be compiled into a book for you - so far only the cover , but it's a start ...

stu.jpg

Happy Birthday Stuart! Have a goody!
Cheers
Steve

Happy Birthday Stuster :party:

Hope you were able to fill all those champers bottles with ease.

Cheers.

Happy Birthday Linz! Ave a goody!
Cheers
Steve

Happy birthday big fella :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Thanks guys....not much of a booze up just dinner with some friends and 10 am start tomorrow so 2 scooeys of Old...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

LINZ.

Here's to you ol' mate.

Cheers

Craig and Emma

[Today is chillamagilla - see below.]

OMG! A few weeks on holiday and being a tad busy you miss a heap of important birthdays. My apologies to Linz and back all the way to Asher. I'm glad I missed you blokes and all in between because it would have been way too hard to write something unique for all of you. All I can luckily say now is Happy Birthday and thanks a heap for your generosity and/or friendship.

Today we have chillamagilla's birthday and he very much personifies a lot of you that I missed.

chilla, I trust you are having a brilliant day. Whenever I have a brew day or whatever, you are one bloke I always hope can attend and am sorely disappointed when you can't (like the last one.) Thanks a heap for making me feel welcome in WA and, of course, for your dry humour and real warmth to all.

Truly top qualities mate that are very much appreciated.

:icon_cheers:
Pat

Following on from Pistol Patchs post about holidays and missing birthdays im just going to wish all 08 birthday participants a very happy birthday as im sure ive missed some in the past and will know doubt miss some in the future so have a good one all.

Cheers
Big D

happy birthday Uncle Fester! ave a goody
Cheers
Steve

Have a good one Wardy...don't have to many ESB's

Rook :icon_chickcheers:

Happy birthday to a top bloke - matti!

Hope you're having a great day mate and I look forward to another top yarn over a few beers when in Sydney next.

Give it heaps :icon_cheers:
Pat

Onya Matti/Swede - have a goody
Cheers
Steve

Latest posts

Back