Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate. I'll have a few drinks for you tonight :ph34r:

edit: smiley wasn't right

Ever so sneaky Mrs Sqyre pinched my Logo off the computer and had some awesome coasters made up!

There good quality ones too..Nice and glossy, cork backed and and you can put a hot coffee on them no worries.(not to mention a Cold Beer ;) )

coasters.jpg

AWESOME!! :super:

Sqyre.. ;)

Nice... I'll have to get a logo sorted out... but first a brewery name.
I've been checking out al the cool stuff you can have printed up on small runs. You can get everything, from awesome coasters like yours, to stubby holders (minimum run 200), and even bar runners.

Happy 40th Sqyre!

It's a milestone, and the start of a new chapter in your life. Now is the time to exercise all life's experiances up till now and truly develop as a person - in both your personal and professional arenas. This is one time in your life that you can feel truly empowered. Believe in yourself and all your hope and dreams will be realise.
Think positive thoughts and channel all your energies, because the time is now!

Congratulations Bruce, I'll have a beer for you mate :D

InCider.

Happy 40th Sqyre!

It's a milestone, and the start of a new chapter in your life. Now is the time to exercise all life's experiances up till now and truly develop as a person - in both your personal and professional arenas. This is one time in your life that you can feel truly empowered. Believe in yourself and all your hope and dreams will be realise.
Think positive thoughts and channel all your energies, because the time is now!
Congratulations Bruce, I'll have a beer for you mate :D

InCider.

There you go - I thought it was his 50 th (must be that avatar).
Having a beer 4 u as I type (badly)
winkle

The next glass I fill will be for you Sqyre.
Many happy returns for the day.

Have you managed to put that sink to good use yet?

Cheers FROGMAN

geez i've missed heaps of you blokes' birthdays.
Happy birthday to all!!!

Well Sqyre, 15th February 2006 was a truly great day for the world. It has nothing to do with your birthday. It's the day you joined AHB :super:

Thanks for all your ROFL posts, generosity and your setting an example to us all of what a shed really is. Hope you had a brilliant day.

I'm sure all the boys who are having a few birthday drinks with Bonj today will be shaking their glasses in your direction as well. (Bonj, have a top one today and give it heaps.)

Cheers to you Brucey Old Boy!

Pat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYSE

I'll be having a Skunk Fart or two for you mate!

Rob.

Happy birthday, Jayse. Hope you have a blast, get boozed, but not bruised or broked boned. :beerbang: :beerbang:

All the best Jayse - Will sink a few for you tonight while watching Qld wrap up the origin series :party:

Cheers Ross

Cheers Brewers

I don't feel a minute over 25 mentally but the poor old body feels 60 some mornings.
Don't know about the origin series Ross but the AFL legends game i'll sit down and enjoy a few brews over myself, other than that it'll be a pretty quiet cellabration here.

Jayse

Happy Birthday Jayse, hope you have a good one. I will probably empty my keg of Smoked Robust porter in honor of you tonight. :party:

Cheers
Andrew

happy birthday jayse!!
All the best. Will have a couple beers for ya tonight in between study...

I too shall perhaps sip an ale tonight in your honor...(or perhaps pour it down my gullet like it was the last beer on the planet.)

Either way... i will drink it

Happy Biffy, Jayse...

4 members are celebrating their birthday today
breaky(51), BrissyBrew(31), malt man(25), Blake(21)

A special Happy Birthday to BrizzyBrew (Mashmaster) - Here's hoping this year brings us all lots of new toys :super:

cheers Ross

Had my 56th yesterday, and due to health problems, no drinks at all.
Actually haven't had a drink in about 5 Month's :blink:

Normell

Had my 56th yesterday, and due to health problems, no drinks at all.
Actually haven't had a drink in about 5 Month's :blink:

Normell

Happy birthday Norm - wondered why we hadn't seen you in a while. Hope your health comes good mate & you can enjoy a tipple once again :beer:

cheers Ross

Ross, good on ya for checking the birthdays. Alas, I never do it!

Brissy, sorry I missed your b'day and am also sorry we only got to have one session in QLD. Anyway mate, I am hanging for you to release the MashMaster Grain Crusher. I'm using desperate measures at the moment to crush my grain - putting it in a recycle bag and holding it against the wall while I bang my head against it. Please hurry up as I refuse to buy any mill but yours as I know it will be the best.

Happy Birthday to you as well Normell. That's a bugger about not being able to have a beer but I reckon your experience would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully you can get some enjoyment from handing your knowledge on and maybe get to have just a sip of a different brew now and then - become a top notch judge or something?

All the best,
Pat

Latest posts

Back