Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Rod - Guess you'll be cracking a few more of those Tripples tonight :party:

Cheers Ross

Many Happy Returns Jye.

Belly.gif

Happy-Birthday2.gif

:beer:

Happy birthday Jye. I'll have a drink in your honour this evening.

Happy Birthday Jye,have a good one mate

Batz

Cheers guys.

I got some bad news yesterday which has put a damper on thing but will definitely be having a few pints tonight.

All the best for a Happy Birthday Jye.
:beer:
Cheers, FROGMAN.

Happy birthday Jye. Unfortunately no hopburst on tap celebrate, will have to make do with the other 5 :beer:

Happy birthday Jye, will have a Stones 6th anniversarry porter in your honour. :beerbang:

cheers

Browndog

Yeah Hoppy birthday Jye :chug:
cheers
Winkle

Howdy Doody Jye!

Some of the older forum members will remember Jye's old avatar (resembled Tony's.) I was shocked to find that Jye is actually a young fella.

Shortly after that shock, he produced his 'Randall' pumped up by an 8%, 18% or 28% beer??? He actually thought it was good and he may well have been right because none of us can remember :wacko:

I reckon Randall's are to a young brewer like a modified exhaust is to a young driver. Jye, I'm glad to see you are all grown up now!

(Ignore the last paragraph - just in jest.)

Jye, you are a top brewer, I love your advice and you have helped many a brewer out including me.

Spot ya!
Pat

P.S. I did see your post above. Commiserations old son but a champion brewer like you will, in time, turn any sadness into something of value. In the meantime, best wishes from me.

Happy birthday Cortez :beer: ave a goody!
Cheers
Steve

Many happy returns for the day FNQ Bunyip.
Will raise a pint or two for you later today Ned.

Cheers FROGMAN.

Happy birthday Ned! Hope your have a great day. I'll raise a glass or three for you tonight. :beer:

Happy Birthday Ned ! :super:

Couple of ales for you this arvo :party:

Batz

Ned,
I shall drink your contribution to the case swap whilst singing happy birthday.
have a good one
cheers

Back