Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy Birthday fellas, hope you have a good night.

Cheers
Andrew

Thanks guys. Will have a few quiet ones tonight, and some not so quiet ones on Saturday night :D

Many Happy Returns Bonj.
Party2.gif

Sorry I can't make it on Saturday. Raising a glass for you now.
cinco.gif

:beer:

Thanks Pete. We'll have a few at the case swap!

Happy Birthday Bonj :super:

Trust the party is a cracker this weekend :party:

Happy B'day Bonj, I hope you give that good looking chest freezer a cranking workout this weekend. :beer:

Happy Birthday Bonj! It's a big one, 40, but your best years are now ahead of you.

Cheers, :beerbang:

InCider.

Thanks Duff and eric8,

I'm sure the we'll give the chest freezer a good workout.

InCider... not sure if you're taking the piss or just on the piss... :lol: Well, it's 30 anyway... not sure I feel 30, let alone 40! Anyway, I'm on the piss, so I'll get back to it...hehehe. Thanks for the birthday wishes, and see you at the swap!

all the best Bonj - sinking a few for you tonight as well :chug:

cheers ross

Gotcha!

Have a beer for me Bonj! Happy 21st!

Cheers,

InCider.

Thanks Duff and eric8,

I'm sure the we'll give the chest freezer a good workout.

InCider... not sure if you're taking the piss or just on the piss... :lol: Well, it's 21 anyway... not sure I feel 30, let alone 40! Anyway, I'm on the piss, so I'll get back to it...hehehe. Thanks for the birthday wishes, and see you at the swap!

Thanks Ross, I got one of those mash paddles you recommended... extremely sturdy.

InCider... good onya mate! You'll have no ankles left the way you're going... all those ankle biters running around... :lol:

Thanks Ross, I got one of those mash paddles you recommended... extremely sturdy.

InCider... good onya mate! You'll have no ankles left the way you're going... all those ankle biters running around... :lol:

If I had kegs I wouldn't need kids to help me bottle! :p

Happy 30th Bonj! :beerbang:

InCider.

Hi! Yes its my Birthdayyay!!

But I would like to use this post to inform you all of an evil that lurks among us

A Predator if you will.

Now as you know I don't like to name names but all I can say is this person is someone who we thought we could trust

Turns out that I have discovered that my missus Mrs Sqyre, has been having midnight liaisons with a certain individual within the AHB community

Sneaking around behind my back An individual that could be described as sneaky, deceitful, dishonest and worst of all a Retailer

Apparently the "Liaisons" having been occurring intermittently for quite some time now

Only to be sprung with the devastating truth straight from Mrs Sqyre herselfand of all days My Birthday

I was presented with a presentwhen I opened it(*sniff* I promised myself I wasn't gunna cry)

And when I opened itI found aaMarga Mill and a Refractometer

WHAT THE HELL!!! WHERE'D YOU GET THAT FROM??!!

"From Ross"

"WHAT HOW WHEN??!!"

"I've been organizing it for the last couple of weeks with Ross"

"JESUS H T CHRIST!!!.......WE CAN'T AFFORD THAT!!!...HOW MUCH DID HE STING YA FOR THEM??!!?!?!!!"

"It's ok I used Natures Credit Card"

"Whew!....Well thank f*ck for that!....."

Thanks for the assistance Ross

(sorry about the itching...)

Sqyre ;)

Happpy brithday Sqyre, Have a good one ..

LOL at the above post , You'll love cracking your own.

Good on you Renee, well done

I'll have a few for you tonight Brucey..:beer:

Happy Birthday Brucey...

I'm off the medication now :p , so will toast your health tonight :party:

Cheers Ross

Happy birthday Sqyre :beerbang:

Happy Birthday Sqyre! You'll love the refractometer. I just bought one the other day. They're awesome.

Lucky boy Sqyre, have a great long weekend :beer:

Thanks Guys

And Bonj,

Sorry mate missed yours..

Happy Biffy for Wednesday...

Happy Birthday Sqyre! You'll love the refractometer. I just bought one the other day. They're awesome.

I also got another awsome present..i will take a pic and show you's shortly..

Sqyre.. ;)

Back