Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, Stu. :party:

And to all the other birthday people, have a good one. :beer:

happy birthday TL ya ole fart! ave a goody :beer:

Cheers
Steve

Happy birthday Trough Lolly!

Thanks heaps for all your truly brilliant posts and also the help you've given me in those excellent PMs in my early AG days. Can't tell you how valuable I have found them. Top stuff!

All the best to you,
Pat :beerbang:

Happy Birthday TL - It's been a long time between drinks; hope we have the opportunity to catch up for a few again before too long :party:

Cheers Ross

Hey TL !
Happy birthday mate,I am having a few for you ATM :beer:

Batz

Happy B'day TL and Gough. :chug:

Thanks Stuster. Happy birthday TL and anyone else I've missed of late. Enjoying a few beers tonight and hopefully the footy - Go the Blues!!

Shawn.

My B'day tomorrow so everyone be sure to enjoy an Amarillo ale for me lol.

Thanks kirem ...

Best Birthday Wishes kook, Jovial and WWWH ...about to crack my first beer for today ... :eek:

Hope you blokes had a good one! :beer:

OMG! It's Thommo, Paleman and Old_Bugwan today! (I was actually trying to look up yesterday for JimmySuperlative* but we are several hours behind here!)

Anyway, the four of you belong in the same category. Top blokes and posters to AHB! Too many to single you out but...

:super:
Pat

*Thanks for the BIAB help mate. You've truly made a difference.

OMG! I Think I missed Kook! You know my best wishes mate so it's probably not a problem. Same to all you other important buggers I have inadvertantly missed.

Bugger - I've missed a heap of top blokes in the last week!!!

Happy Birthday all - Kegging 4 new beers today, so will raise a glass to each of you tonight. :beer:

Cheers Ross

Happy birthday Thommo :beerbang: (and others)

Few drinky's tonight at the HBG meeting? Right across the road from our last effort :p

Thanks guys.

Won't be making it to the pizza night tonight Duff. Family duties. Em gave me a bottle of Ruddles County as a present though. Not a bad selection for someone who doesn't even like the taste of beer.

Happy birthday to the other old buggers as well. :party:

Happy Birthday Bonj....ave a goody!
Cheers
Steve

Well done Bonj, you made it to 30 :beerbang:

have a great day, and i'll have a beer tonight for you.

rook

Onya Bonji, have a few VB Mids :eek: and I'll see you Saturday if the creeks don't rise.

Have a good one, Bonj. And to Mr Bond for yesterday. :beerbang:

Thanks guys. Will have a few quiet ones tonight, and some not so quiet ones on Saturday night :D

Back