Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicholas, well 31 today and you must have therefore been a wee snapper when you last posted in 2008.. thanks so much for taking up real estate on the front page of the forum, thus ensuring that contributing members get pushed off the screen and their birthdays get missed. Good one.

Noonie, (31) well yet another young fine upstanding brewer who hasn't posted since 2010. Onya fella.

I suggest that floopy the cat should have a big panel all to himself on the front page of the forum for his regular birthday.

Would be more appropriate.

Happy Birthday BradsBrew. I still have fond memories of my first case swap at your workplace...

I'm raising a glass of my Apollo pale ale to your health sir. A fine drop for a fine dude...

Cheers
2je8kra.jpg
BB

Thanks fellas. Had a great day. Had a couple of nice beers and lots of nice food.

Cheers

Happy Birthday, fellow birthday blokes.

AHB's demographic is solidly in the 30-40yr bracket, it seems. Let's get into brewing and drinking more beer just as the metabolism starts slowing...yeah, good idea !

**** it....cheers *clink*

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks, J.

Having a few Citra/Horizon Pales. Very nice, might throw one at Pale Ale Mania.

Great hops, as usual...cheers.

Ooh missed that one.. Belated happies..

Pok, ain't seen ypu about for a while, but get a big frothie into ya..

Happy Birthday Adr_0! I'll be raising a tall glass of cream ale to your health just as soon as I knock off of work. :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back