Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks all just poured the first beer of the night. might have to open a bottle of something special tonight

Happy Birthday for yesterday Barls and massive one for today for Chappo! Wonder where he is? Anyone know?

Cheers
15wncip.jpg
Wiggman

Happy Birthday belatedly to Barls, see ya at Castle Hill next year for sure, regards to swmbo and ms junior.

Yup I noticed the Chappo birthday, he's been off the forum for about three years now.

Last thing I heard he had married that nice Indian-Australian lassie who accompanied him at Bradsbrew's brew day some time ago, hope he's found a better life. Isn't it amazing that after so many years he still has such a fan club, they broke the mould there for sure.

I know he's happy because he often channels himself to me in my beer glass.

chappo in my glass.jpg

Birkdale Bob, happy birthday yer ol fart :lol:

Still going through that half kilo of Centennial so how long ago was that :blink:

ed: still currying?

technobabble66 said:
Hey Wigg-dude.
Happy ??th birthday to ya
:lol:
Get a wheat beer inta ya - you deserve it!! :ph34r: :p
Ha! For the large part I remain anonymous but I've hit the palindromic 33. Still have much of my hair and am drinking my first RIS today to celebrate. Many cheers.

Happy Birthday Brewnut! :beerbang:

Unknown DOB/age, eh Karl? Hiding something sinister????

Happy birthday Liam, tenth year on the forum as well. Have a good one.

Hey Tony,

Happy birthday to one of the originals, all the very best. Will have one for ya on Fri

Cheers,

Screwy

Latest posts

Back