Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more beer, less froth please (from both you and the beer).
Enjoy your celebration of the day your mother bore you into the world. Little did she know she was giving the world a gift. (it's my gf b'day too).

Cheer's Ross
11grtw8.jpg

thanks mate! just finished work, Kinda and School pick-up this arvo as usual - then try and hold olff having a frosty libation until 4.30

droid said:
thanks mate! just finished work, Kinda and School pick-up this arvo as usual - then try and hold olff having a frosty libation until 4.30
drink one of those mid strength RIS's you just pulled out of the barrel :lol:

Had a look at birthdays for today.
The most recently seen was 2010 and the most ridiculous one was 2006 and no posts or something like that.

Something recent about shark-jumping is coming to mind.

Maybe Admin can organise an email reminder to go out on birthdays to say Happy Days and remind them if they haven't been seen for a while?

or just display the birthday names based on most date of latest post - most recent post first.

that way we celebrate and acknowledge the active contributors to the forum

Cheers Technobabs, I'm spending the best part of the day on a plane but will be landing in WA just in time for birthday beer o'clock.

Happy Birthday Liam, I'll be raising a pint to you today at the Sail & Anchor Pub... and maybe at the Little Creatures Brewery... and maybe at the Dutch Trading Co. All for your birthday, you understand :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back