Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how do we know its someones birthday?

Cos I think I might pop the wife and kids on the register.
Its just easier.

Happy birthday to The Drunk Arab, I see you still hop onto the forum. Still cranking out those Belgians?

Yes Happy Birthday Mark, cya in Adelaide for a beer later in the week.

30156117-birthday-candles-in-beer-Stock-Photo.jpg

Happy Birthday, Snow.
Cheers & Thanks for your contributions over the years (esp your clone of S&W Pacific Ale :icon_cheers: )!!
Hope you're having a tasty one to celebrate!

Happy Birthday, dear Asher. Thanks for the GT lager recipe and discussions. Will finally brew it soon.

Belated birthday greetings to Mark aka TDA. Thanks for the great recipes too, esp the Fly-Blown Belgian. (with or without wriggly maggots)

Thanks Yob, was fairly "grotty" after Guinness on tap at local RSL, imperial pints at $8 was good value, particularly as I wasn't paying. :D
:super: Cheers ​ ​

Happy Birthday, razz.
Belated Happy Birthday to grott.

I hope you both have/had a great time celebrating and knocking back a few (well, sounds like grotto did, at least).

Happy & Hoppy Birthday to Cocko!!!! :beerbang:

May your beers be long & cool & 'hope your airconditioning works flawlessly today!!

Happy birthday to pennywise also, not seen you about in a while but have a good one..

Cocko, I'm getting the fish nets on now and will be round to give you your present directly

Happy Birthday Mr Cocko.

Sorry I can't be with for your birthday...still trying to get the knots untied from last time.

Latest posts

Back