Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Guys!

Cruisy day at work, now home for a few bevvies (no chainsaws this evening.....).

Cheers,

Martin

Mardoo said:
Happy Birthday my friend! May something well-aged and unmistakably delicious cross your lips.
Thanks!

SWMBO isn't into oral-sex these days, despite my constant ministrations.

Or were you referring to beer?.... :ph34r:

technobabble66 said:
Happy birthday, Big M! [emoji1]
Hope you have a great time celebrating and manage to sneak in a little Wee Heavy [emoji482][emoji41]
Actually, I've just discovered a bottle of DJ Lethal's 7.4% Chestnut Brown that he sneakily left for me as a "thanks" for organising the candi-sugar at the last case swap, so I plan on getting royally blathered.

One more year.......

MartinOC said:
Actually, I've just discovered a bottle of DJ Lethal's 7.4% Chestnut Brown that he sneakily left for me as a "thanks" for organising the candi-sugar at the last case swap, so I plan on getting royally blathered.

One more year.......
PS. Yum!!!!!

Another year passes, make the most of it. Many happy returns to wide eyed and legless. Drink and be merry, drink more and be merry-or.
Cheers

Happy birthday WEAL, may the years of wisdom upon you enhance your DBS irritating capabilities....

slcmorro Cheers Mate
2je8kra.jpg

Back