Best Thing I'veread On Ahb So Far

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lecterfan

Yeast, unleashed in the East...
Reaction score
In all the internet searching I've ever done nothing has made me laugh so much as a bit of to and fro recently on this site which included the phrase "ePenis" (as in showing off your ____, or whatver).

Sorry, that was just too good not to comment and I guess this is the only area I could put it.

Awesome stuff. I know it is childish of me but there you have it.

Also, some office set ups have the telephone system connected through the computers so you can answer, dial, see who is calling etc...this is often referred to as "softphone", thus the actual phone must logically be the hard phone.

Does that concept apply here as well I wonder?

That isn't funny. That is the cancer that is killing AH/b/.

*sigh*...yes.

Haha. I think AH/b/ is the funniest thing I've heard :p

Now the reason I posted it in this section (I am mostly addressing this to Bum) is that I didn't want to start a meaningful topic on the connotative inferences of the phrase or condition (i.e. the state of having) of ePenis, I just find the word itself to be clever and highly amusing. I wouldn't find it clever or amusing unless I concede that such a condition exists, but I am trying to remain impartial to the context in which it was used.

Come on people, I even put it in the right section of AHB just for a friggin giggle, admit it....it makes you giggle...just a little bit. (the word/concept, not the context in which it was used - which I am neither defending or refuting - f*ck I get sick of feeling like I have to qualify every statement I make here...the is the JOKES section fer cryin' out loud!!!).

Anyway, time for a nice amber ale, was originally a Muntons "Irish" Ale or some such that was partialed with about 1.7kg pale malt and 500 gms crystal all mashed at 64c, some EK Goldings and Wyeast 1084....it was the very last of the kit brew before I fell down the slippery slope.

Bloody nice it is too...wish I had a digital camera so I could stick a piccie up.

Have a good day, to all and sundry.

I KNEW you were a /b/tard
You've got me all wrong. I totally would be but for their obsession with CP. I can't handle that shit. I won't even read /b/.

f*ck I get sick of feeling like I have to qualify every statement I make here
Don't bother, bloke. If someone has an issue they'll let you know. Until such a time you can just assume no one has been offended/confused.

(That second option is a bit of a dangerous assumption to make, I will admit.)

Don't bother, bloke. If someone has an issue they'll let you know. Until such a time you can just assume no one has been offended/confused.

(That second option is a bit of a dangerous assumption to make, I will admit.)
Actually I'd say you can easily assume someone will be offended/confused, the questions is whether you care that much...

Back