Best Coopers Sparkling

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

levin_ae92

Reaction score
Went to the Crown and Sceptre for my g/f's sisters birthday dinner last night, and the Coopers Sparkling Ale from the tap was the best I've ever tasted! It was so perfectly balanced and tasty!!

On a trip to Adelaide a few years back I really enjoyed the Cooper's ales on tap. So fresh and tasty. (It was also an eye-opener to see how cheap a carton was at the bottlo...compared to the prices over here anyway.)

On a trip to Adelaide a few years back I really enjoyed the Cooper's ales on tap. So fresh and tasty. (It was also an eye-opener to see how cheap a carton was at the bottlo...compared to the prices over here anyway.)
Was on the Gold Coast a month back, went to bottlo in Burleigh and found CSA was $60 a carton WTF, $40 here!
Cheers
Nige

Whenever Im up for a huge night its always Coopers Red. I must admit they can be a little tempramental from the bottle though and that usually determines my night.

Sometimes they are way too bitter and almost astringent - rarley - but it does happen.

Most times they are balanced and sweet. They are high in alc and relativley dry = good times.

Love the stuff.

I used to drink only CSA but the high alcohol meant I was usually smashed by the 4th, cheap drunk I know lol
But yeah had to be hands down my favourite beer before my edumacation.

I really enjoy my coopers at the holdy (holdfast) but something about $3.50 pints of any beer might have something to do with it too.

My local pub has Mild,Pale & light on tap...all are sensational....they look after the beers well

Mild is my fav :icon_drool2:

Latest posts

Back